Whats your favorite late night talk show

Discussion in 'General' started by Smokeitdown, May 2, 2009.

1. #1 Smokeitdown, May 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2009
    Well I enjoy kicking back, watching Late night with Craig Ferguson, and smoking a bowl late on the weeknights. It's awesome, he's hilarious and he always makes me crack up.

Usually I watch Conan but he's not on the air for another few weeks so I'll have to wait. He's funny as hell too.

What's your favorite late night show?

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jafva3ZTcAI]YouTube - George Clooney interview - Parkinson - BBC[/ame]

:wave:

3. conan definitely

4. Letterman all the way

5. craig ferguson is funny but i dont watch it. what ive seen of conan i think is funny.

6. Dude.....

JIMMY KIMMEL LIVE????

CHELSEA LATELY???

youre a damn scoundrel if you leave those out of your "pole"

7. colbert report

8. Yeah dude, Carson Daly isn't up there either

9. that was really cold man

10. Aw man I was just kidding

11. I know, its still just a tough one to swallow

12. Ewwwwwwwwwww Conan is so unfunny. Better than Dave but both of them ewww. Leno ftw!:hello:

13. I'm going to get stoned and watch the late shows tonight, good ole Fridays :hello:.

14. Jimmy sucks at this kind of talk show. I'll give him one more year to get better..

The best is jay leno or o'brian.

15. CONAN!!!! oh how i have missed this giant man over the past couple of months! Only one month until his return and i cant fuckin wait! Jimmy fallon is absolutly terrible!!!! CONAN O'BRIEN FTW!!!!!!

16. Conan for sure.

17. Always been a Leno fan, however Conan got me hooked when he started the Walker Texas Ranger yanks..lol