Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats your favorite kush strain

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Capnfalconpunch, Jan 15, 2014.

1. The only kush I've had for sure was Purple K, i smoked it after a 2 month break so of course it would be good but about 20-30 minutes after the initial stone I burned out bad. The stone was REALLY Stoney while it lasted though. In addition to the question what are your thoughts on PK? And what is OGK like?

2. Master kush, at least that is what I was told it was, comprable to pictures when I googled itSent from my SPH-D710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. og kush has the greatest fruity smell ever right next to og platinum kush which smells similar but more of a piney outdoor smell to it. those r the only ones that i could tell without a doubt that it was kush

4. Nothin like gettin all cozy after a bowl of Bubba Kush

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Afghan Kush, OG Kush, Purple Kush, and Hindu Kush. 

6. acapulco gold, northern lights, and pineapple expressSent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

7. Just thought of something, if Hash Plant is a form of Kush, I'd have to say that's my number one favorite. 

8. Afghan kush makes the best mid day smoke

9. Super Lemon Haze. That's the shit to toke to at night when you're watching a flick with the dudes.

10. Granddaddy Purple Kush will always be my #1 Favorite

11. I've got Grandaddy Purple right now, I didn't realize it was a Kush but it sure is a very powerful indica. 

12. I'm probably in the minority here, but I've never knowingly smoked a kush strain.   I don't live in a medical state so I haven't had the luxury of buying specific strains.   I have started to grow my own though, and in my 4th grow finally decided to try some kush strains.....I've got some Kandy Kush by DNA/Reserva Privada and some Afghan Kush from Next Generation Seeds.   I'm about to put them into flower and I'm very excited for what both hold in store.

13. My state hasn't become a medical state yet either but dealers around here sell Kush strains all the time which works in my favor because I prefer indica so I've gotten to try a lot of different kinds of kush.  The body stone they give you are incredible, especially anything with Afghani genetics, seems like they've got the strongest indicas. 

14. [quote name="Capnfalconpunch" post="19347537" timestamp="1389826746"]The only kush I've had for sure was Purple K, i smoked it after a 2 month break so of course it would be good but about 20-30 minutes after the initial stone I burned out bad. The stone was REALLY Stoney while it lasted though. In addition to the question what are your thoughts on PK? And what is OGK like?[/quote]Sadly ive never had it, i only get no name weed.

15. For me, its a toss up between Bill Cosby Kush and Super Duper Kush.

16. OG as always.. That smell, that smelly smell

17. Vanilla Kush