What's your favorite kind of dry piece?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by kobyconrad, Jun 12, 2016.

1. Mine are steamrollers. Like this amazing glass dragon steamroller!

• Like Like x 3
  2. I've got a corn cob pipe with a large bowl. Certainly takes you places

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Mine too is a steam roller. My favorite was one we called the super chief. It was basically a bong tube with no bottom. You held your hand over the opening at the bottom while pressing it against your mouth. Then you hit it and then you remove your hand at the bottom to clear that beast.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I've got this bowl with a gorilla looking face on it, and it's just trippy to look at while smoking.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. [​IMG]
    one hitters all the way

• Like Like x 2
  7. I wana say a sherlock but I've never tried one yet but if I did I'm sure it would be

• Like Like x 1
  8. My old steamroller was the shit. It hit so nicely

9. Thick glass spoon with nice inside work

10. Love steamrollers sadly mine rolled off the bed and bounced off the nightstand. Broke beyond repair :(

Sent from my XT1526 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. hate glass pipes for some reason, but a nice wood pipe is probably my favorite way to smoke weed.

12. I think dudes got a bowl in there

13. When it comes to dry pieces i really like Spoons and kawum pipes but im not really a fan of this because they hit really harsh and when you take large hits it feels like they are fucking your lungs! I prefer bongs xD

14. If its old..pizza is my favorite dry piece

15. my glass gandalf pipe, especially while smoking in bed

16. My Spoon that I have had for the past 5 years. Doesn't get much use but it is my favorite dry piece.

17. I recently got a Grav Helix Mini and it's an absolute beast. Massive smooth hits that rival water pieces, I love it to death

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  18. Mostly a vape guy but I still have a custom spoon from a blower named 'buddha'. Nothing fancy to look at, but he made sure the overall form was perfect. Super heavy walls all around the piece. TY Buddha:D.

19. I went on a trip to Chicago to visit family recently (I'm from Fl so it was a killer drive) and I needed a good travel case so I bought the 'pipe' kit from black rock. Came with a nice little one hitter that could I easily get 3 good rips out of, a smell proof case, and a few single gram silicone containers. Thing was perfect for the drive up and for smoking discreetly around family.

• Like Like x 1
  20. My favorite is this little one hander I made. It has a piezo lighter in it, a swivel top and a swivel stem. squeeze it between thumb and finger and the flame is just where you want it. Bowl is good sized also, and seals top and bottom to keep any smell in.
    upload_2016-8-7_21-49-3.jpeg
    upload_2016-8-7_21-49-20.jpeg

• Like Like x 6