Whats your favorite ice cream?!

Discussion in 'General' started by goodseasons, May 16, 2012.

1. My favorite ice cream would have to be Blue Bunnys Red Carpet Red Velvet, so good :)

2. old english toffee (not the new stuff the stuff 10 years ago) in a waffle cone and also cream and caramel fudge, and then a nice beach to sit on.

3. #3 Deleted member 457210, May 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2020

4. Cookies~n~Cream,mmmmmm,Wish the store was open,Just 2 blocks up:(

5. Oreo ice cream !

6. Dairy queens toffe blizzard

7. I love chocalte, vanilla and mango ICE-CREAM.

8. chocolate ice cream

9. World Class Chocolate from Baskin & Robbins

Chocolate ice cream with white chocolate mousse or some shit.

Literally the best ice cream youll ever taste

10. Chocolate frostys from Wendy's are sooo yummy & banana shakes from goodtimes nomnom

11. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

12. Good ol' vanilla bean, mmm. :yummy:

And just about anything I can concoct at my local ice cream parlor.

13. When I go to Coldstone I usually get sweet cream and add brownie. Then the person behind the counter is like..you can add in somethin else for the same price. And I'm like forreal nukka? So I get cookie dough mixed in too. I think I might try it in german chocolate next time. Then I give them a tip and they sing whilst mixing my ice cream.

14. I like blu goo. Its a vanilla based soft serve with a blueberry flavor and a blue twist all around the icecreme. I also like tuti fruti and rum together from the "50flavors of soft serve" down the road

15. Cookie Dough,Cherry Garcia and...... Vanilla, I used to have and obsession with Butterscotch Ripple but I manged to eat 2L of it in one sitting when I was 16 and I threw up everywhere lol. I guess I over did it.

16. btw anyone know that rite aid ice cream? I mean those rite aid's that still serve the icecream... that shit is heavenly and so cheap

17. Rite aid serves icecream? Since when?!

18. Peanut butter cup.

19. Not a huge ice cream fan, but I'll never pass up a strawberry cheesequake blizzard from DQ