Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats Your Favorite High Food?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DankeryDo, Aug 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What is you favorite high food?

I love pop tarts, fruit roll ups and muffins.

Right now I have a poptart ice tea steak and rice in a cup

2. Cinnamon toast crunch lol. If I don't eat that, I usually end up eating a shitload of sweets to the point where it's ridiculous lol.

3. I don't really have one thing in particular that I want when high. It depends on my mood in. My friend goes crazy for some fruity pebbles though

4. Freshly made donuts with cold milk hits the spots sometimes.

Ice cream on top of a hot brownie.

Salt and pepper kettle chips.

5. I can't even read this thread right now knowing that there's nothing to eat in the fridge

6. Sautéed duck  

7. 6-inch meatball sub on Italian herbs and cheese bread, toasted with Old English cheese, all salads, honey mustard and hot chili sauce, no salt or pepper with a cold peach ice tea.

8. This guy knows what he wants!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. A king size Kit-Kat.

10. :D that's because fruity pebbles are awesome. But if I'm at home I usually have to go for the ham 'n cheese or pepperoni pizza hot pockets, But if I'm out walking about, McD's and Taco Bell are always good choices.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

11. There are already plenty of threads for this subject...please try to use one of the existing ones...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.