Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

whats your favorite food

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by DONT POKE SMOT, Apr 22, 2010.

1. whats your favorite food while you high. i personally like taco bell

2. Them brown sugar and apple strudel poptarts are the boombdizzle man. Taste so good with some OJ oh man very good.

3. funfetti and twix PB all the way

4. I gotta go with the Taco Bell Box Meal. Thats was definitly made for stoners no doubt

5. taco bell no doubt. i've read a couple of forums like this and it seems to be the most popular. i like everything five times more so in most cases whatever i normally like.

6. Rice Krispy treats
    Neopolitan ice cream bars
    Any ice cream
    Doritos
    Oatmeal
    Fast food
    Toast

7. Definitely Banana and chocolate chip pancakes

8. i call weed my "second stomach". usually go carb-stuffing when i have the munchies (green onion pancakes, corn muffins, etc.) but chocolate gelato's probably a close second tier.

9. Hubbys xxx hash bars haha, taste soo bomb. and will knock you out

10. Favorite thing to eat when I'm stoned?
    Easy.
    [​IMG]

11. Whichever dead animal my dad happens to throw on the grill. Seriously, this man is a maestro on the charcoal grill.