Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats your favorite flavored blunt?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by brownstain, Mar 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chocolate, Kush, and Champagne are still unbeatable. Yum Yum

2. man, kush sounds like... a dank ass flavor!!!

but my favorite, unbeatable by any, has gotta be royal blunts wet mango... mmmmmmmmmmmhhmmmm

3. grape cigarillos 5 pack plus you get 5 free for 3 bucks they do the job for me with 1.2 grams or so in each one

4. cigarillos original
    but i stuff my blunts. i just stuff them with good mids.

5. Word.

6. there is nothing like a 6 gram mids blunt to the dome on a hot summers afternoon LOL

i tend to stuff my blunts as well, but dont always have the foresight to stuff them with mids, and end up rolling rather pricey dank blunts... but i never regret it past the 5th or 6th toke... LOL

7. jolly ranchers mmmmmmmmmmm

8. i like grape swishers

9. SoCal here so its all about the swishers. grape flavored if i got that purp, strawberry for basically everything else.

10. dutch masters, peach optimos, honey phillies, coffee flavored phillies are insane, classic grape/strawberry swishers, blunt wraps are alright.. good for huge blunts

11. yea, wraps are good for biggie size blunts, but i jsut hate messin with guttin and all that. id rather buy a more expensive wrap and end up doublewrapping the whole thing or rolling it uber tight and having to trim off some. im a wrap man thu and thru.

12. Amen exacty what i was gona post + rep

13. Wet Mango........mmm. I got one all ready for tomorrow. I also really like purple haze.

14. yo anyone every try those royal blunt cigarellos in the pouch

swisher cigarello always sometimes mini strawberry philly

15. swisher grape 5 pack is all thatrs used for any herb down here in south florida

16. Honey dutch masters.

17. apple brown betty (juicy)

18. Me and my friends have bought a lot of different flavored royal blunts, including wet mango and honestly they all kinda taste the same to me, not bad but just kinda weird haha.

Optimo peach is where it\'s at though, fuck..optimos are where it\'s at. Clean cuts, easy roll.

19. Wrap?
    Probably Platinum Blueberry...

Cigar?
    Garcia Y Vega English Corona
    or
    XL White Owls (not vanilla)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.