Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

whats your favorite fastfood place when you have the munchies

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MrMunchies, Apr 1, 2012.

1. Mine are BK,Sonic,subway,mcdonalds,popeyes,kfc,pandaexpress and In n out.I have more but im not in mood to do it:bongin:

What are your guys favorite places?

2. Fuck fast food.

I eat real food :)

Fried egg jalepenos burger extra rare and chipotle sauce on side.

Baked lobster roll

Baked salmon roll

Hamachi sashimi

3. even my least favorite food joints become my favorite food joints. But my top favorite food joints are Waffle House, BK, Taco Bandito, and anything free.

4. burger sounds delicious. PM well talk about food haha. I dont eat fast food much though.

5. I don't eat fast food, and my consumption of meat is relatively low to most peoples.

That said, nothing beats a giant ass bucket of hotwings with sweet potato fries while stoned.

Except cereal. Food of the weed gods.

6. Manchu Wok. No doubt about it.

7. Buffalo wild wings..

8. Me too, red meat once a week.

Today it was rare Kobe brisket and sirloin. Drool

9. taco bell, cause thats how i roll.

10. Wendy's definitely

Their dollar menu has never been surpassed
    2 types of cheeseburgers, 2 types of chicken sandwhiches, chili, baked potato, chicken nuggets, and frosties :smoke:

11. I remeber having a triple baconater trio and a double baconator when stoned amazing but I like kfc and if I dont feel like spending too much Il go to the dollar menu at mc donalds but I would rather just make homemade food

12. I don't usually spend my money on fast food, but it seems that Taco Bell and Jack in the Box are aimed at stoners, I mean. I've seen commercials for both where the people are stoned as hell.

So i'd have to say Jack in the Box.

13. This one place Qdoba or whatever that's close by is a bangin ass mexican place that makes amazing burritos... get all lit and munch out its amazing ahaha

14. Anything with a dollar menu!

15. sheetz..

16. Nothing beats noming on Chick-fil-a, if you dont know what that is, or what it tastes like, you definitely have not found god.

17. [quote name='"CaliOGKush"']Wendy's definitely

Their dollar menu has never been surpassed
    2 types of cheeseburgers, 2 types of chicken sandwhiches, chili, baked potato, chicken nuggets, and frosties :smoke:[/quote]

This.