Whats your favorite fast food item?

Discussion in 'General' started by IDopeBeats, Jan 23, 2014.

1. I'm hungry as hell and want something delicious. so what's your favorite fast food place, and tastiest food their?

2. I enjoy chipotle

3. in n out. can never ever go wrong with animal style burger n fries wit dat chocolate shake!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Not my favorite place but if you like spicy the angry whopper from bk is pretty damn good, kinda pricey though...

5. Zaxbys chicken tenders and friesssss <3

6. I think I saw a commercial about a spicy chicken sandwich at bk. it's like 5 bucks tho..

7. Lee's famous recipe. I'm bout to get some of that shit!

8. [quote name="IDopeBeats" post="19393418" timestamp="1390510436"]I think I saw a commercial about a spicy chicken sandwich at bk. it's like 5 bucks tho..[/quote]2 for $5 pretty freakin epic for fast food.I like Little Bitty Burger Barn here in houston.sent from underneath my balls

9. Lol I'm in Houston and I've never heard of that place , what part of the city?

10. [quote name="ZombieJuice" post="19393446" timestamp="1390510823"]2 for $5 pretty freakin epic for fast food.I like Little Bitty Burger Barn here in houston.sent from underneath my balls[/quote]dammit I'm getting that 2 for $5! Haha can't pass that up

11. [​IMG]
    one of these from my local junkfood pusher.

12. I eat this almost everyday

13. Unless yall are in NC or SC, yall don't know what cookout is... and that's highly unfortunate. It's also highly unfortunate that yall don't have bojangles either.

14. bacon mcdouble

15. [quote name="ItsReneeYo_" post="19393458" timestamp="1390511063"]Lol I'm in Houston and I've never heard of that place , what part of the city?[/quote]Pinemont near antoine bby... fucking epic burgers... been on da food network couple timessent from underneath my balls

16. Taco motherfucking bellSent from my HTC6435LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Pretty sure those two states aren't the only ones who can cookout man

18. I agree the angry whopper is pretty damn good when you're stoned :smoking:

19. Burger King french fries and the new rodeo burger, Wendys Frosty, and Mcdonalds Chicken/bacon Mcwrap.