whats your favorite Drug Salad?

Discussion in 'General' started by davetokeson, Jun 18, 2007.

1. :wave:

Hey everyone. As you know, we all love cannabis, but what are your favorite things to take when youre getting baked?

I personally love to chill on some nice headies with some miller high life, with the occasional mdma. How about you?

2. gotta be a nice blunt,cup fulla codine and sprite and maybe a lil opium

3. A nice fat blunt with a side of a Endocet or Watson generic percocet every once in a while but I prefer the percocet on its own.

4. A 1/2 gram line of Bolivias finest, followed by a bowl of my homegrown beauties, while sipping on double shot espesso (heavy hazelnut cream), and a Doseques Amber chaser. Oh yeah....In a chilled glass.

5. I gotta try that one

6. Sorry about that. I dounno really what happened with that.:smoking:

Anyway, There is nothing like kicking back with a Blunt and a beer. Preferably a 40oz of some sort. Theres something that is just chill about doing that. Maybe have some Sublime or hip-hop on, and just kick it. Its funny too cauz I'm a white boy from the suburbs.Not that that matters, my roommates just confused as to why I chill like the amigos. I guess I just got that SOCal spirit.

7. You're right! I love a tallboy and a joint when im on lunch-break
    Really sets the mood right for the rest of a workday for me.

8. thats what im talkin about. some drank and a blunt.

you from down south by any chance?

9. It used to be weed and whaever else was around, whether it was being offered to me or I had to beg and pay to get something. Since I've calmed down in the past few years, pass me the rum with the J and I'll be great. Shrooms and good headies are very nice too. A blunt was great when coming down off of a good roll.

10. I like to kick back with my pipe or bong.....occasional drink (jack or captain and coke), maybe i'll drop some sid, shrooms, thizz and kick back in my room and watch alice in wonderland.

11. Take a roll and have an ounce of middies next to me and start rollin blunts....all night thing. love.

12. Half a bottle of Robotussin and a bowl.

13. Nice bong hit w/ a couple of percocet and blow a small amount (5mg) of Adderall. Creates a weird out of body sensation for me.

14. Salvia
    E
    Alcohol
    Weed
    Thats a damn good day for me.

15. i think a bowl and a cold brew says it all:cool:

16. blunt yak vikes and a copious amount of bous...and then cya:wave:

17. Popping some xanax and smoking a few bowls is fun, ofcourse only when you have nothing to do for the entire day.

18. some real nice buds and and a couple soboxine

19. A joint and beer is great for chilling. Or if you want to get fucked up quick, Smirnoff vodka and vaping/or hash.

20. Cig pack full of joints
    1/4 bong mix
    2g K

total cost: £110 for a phat night.