Whats your favorite drip?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by rubberfactory, Dec 7, 2009.

1. For me there's some drips that are just awful and leave me scrambling for candy bars, soda, whatever I can find to mask it. Others are just plain heavenly.

Personally the tangerine suboxones are like candy goodness when you blow em. Also nothing compares to good coke. What about you?

2. Defiantly some very pure coke, its such a strong taste. I love it

3. good yay for sure is awesome, i like the roxi drip too cause everytime you get one you instantly get fucked up.

4. Havent done coke in ages cause all the stuff around here is cut to hell, but decent shit is alright. I love having my whole throat and teeth numbed up. I'd prefer an oxy 80 any day over that though. I guess cause I been doing them so long. Opana I got pretty used to as well, although at first it tasted like.. well.. fucking weird, haha.

5. I like roxi personally. Some people complain about it.

6. dextroamphetamine. it's kinda sweet, like an artificial sweetener sweet.

7. Roxis. 80s. Opiates in general.

8. Good bitter ol' white.

9. H. About the same time the drip starts in the high sets in for me. I've now associated that unique taste with feeling awesome.

10. I know some asshole is going to go off on a tangent about how benzos aren't as effective when snorted, etc... But those minty kpins have an excellent drip

11. Coke or Oxy.

12. dat yayo baby

13. Ecstasy. I'm being serious too...:\

14. coke, i usually can't stand drips at all. But man, once that drip starts and my throat goes numb it's not bad at all.

15. I absolutely hate the thought and the taste of drips, but coke makes my throat feel amazing. All the other drips don't have any positive effects.

16. Gotta go with roxies, love that drip, prolly too much.