whats your favorite drink

Discussion in 'General' started by POTSTYLZ, Oct 22, 2005.

1. So for all of us who do drink whats your favorite drink. What do you normally sip or shoot. I usually drink Crown and Coke or Malibu and Orange Juice. and if im shooting Jack Daniels or Jagermeister

2. take your pick of whiskeys - i'll drink 'em all =)

when i'm in a bar, i order jack and coke. around a campfire, i bring beam. at home, i sip bushmills =)

3. dude the best drink is captain morgens cocconut rum mixed in with vanilla coke, omg you can suck that shit down and not even taste the booze. i get so drunk off that shit because it just down so easily, matter of fact think ill have a drink right now...

4. Tequila paralyzers those are hands down my fav drink. couple of shots of tequila, kahlua, fill with coke and top with a bit of milk (sure it curdles a bit) but damn it tastes good...

5. oh hell yeah man!! i love this shit. so good too.

6. prometh n sprite is my drink of choice

7. I'm a big fan of rye and ginger, or if that's not availible rye and water.

Course if I had access to prometh I'd be drinkin that all the time.

8. greygoose screw drivers...captain morgans+ coke is fuckin awesome too.

9. a 40oz of steel resever and acouple of heinkiens if im looking to get drunk

10. HAHA big 211...steel reserves taste like shit..but they get you more fucked up than any other fourty (maybe not OE)

11. Jack Daniels and cranberry juice.

12. ya worst tasteing brew out there probley but man its worth it

13. cpt+coke= :hippie:
    anyone had stone ale and the different variants like arrogant bastard ale? :hello:

14. has any one tried grey goose with orange and orange juice. So good. But for tonight I have a bottle of Jager

15. not with the orange...but grey goose is the best vodka IMO..best with tropicana orange juice..no pulp.

16. forgetting about hurricanes

17. shits bomb but im grimy when it comes to buying liquor so i just stick with cheaper vodka

18. i had arrogant bastard! didn't like it, but then, the bottle said i wouldnt =P

19. arrogant bastard, oh my god, guess i dont have what it takes, i thought it was the most horrendous beer ive ever tasted.

but then... i routinely drink wildcat... so im obviously no beer conissuer (butchered spelling..)

my favourite hard drink is definately any whiskey and pepsi/coke. i just cant put it down.