Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

whats your favorite cigar to roll out of

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fanjoyy, Mar 10, 2012.

1. white grapes too harsh for me

2. philles and dutchs all the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

3. #23 CheebaCharles, Mar 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2012
    Swishers, always fresh and burn nice and slow. I usually get regular rillos, but sometimes I'll get grape or strawberry if I'm in the mood or they're out of regulars.

4. garcia y vega (cant find em in the D :(, if you know where to get em locally holla @cha boy)

white grape swishers in a foil wrap

game

white owl white grape

5. only person who knows what the deal is...

6. I used to swear by white owls, but I really like GAME 'rillos now haha. I'm falling in love with the blueberry Swishers too, especially a 3-pack for 2 bucks even haha

7. I like to roll a vanilla game And the. Slow roll that with a chocolate backwood, tastes great and burns FOREVER

8. Dutch masters, vanilla or grape.

9. White Owls are the easiest to roll with but I like swisher sweets when im by myself.

10. White Grape Game

11. All I smoke is wraps now I used to smoke all games and white owls but there just to harsh for me now. My favorite wraps are French Orange Zig Zag wraps.

12. Blueberry swishers all day or white cat sweets

13. i used to only roll Swishers, that was until I bought a Dutchie.