What's your favorite cereal?

Discussion in 'General' started by darts18, Jan 4, 2006.

1. I was just readin a different post with everyone talkin about their favorite cereals so i decided to make a topic to determine what is the best cereal? My vote goes for honeycomb. ME WANT HONEYCOMB!

2. fruit loops when high for sure but this was posted in the wrong aera and edit this and make it a poll

3. fruity pebbles all tha way

4. fuckin any real cerial (none of taht shit brand stuff) with sugar is good... not the helty shit .. but anything else (sept count chocolia IMO!)

5. OOO Fruity or cocoa pebbles probly. Reeses peanut butter cups are alright, theres tons of good ones HaHw! I just got my wisdom teeth pulled so i canteat any of em, ah...!2 Peace man

6. reeses for breakfast and the taste you can see

7. :DHoney bunches of oats:D.

8. cheerios with half and half

9. Captain Krunch is not bad either if your high

10. Granola, mmmmm.

11. Corn Pops

"Gotta have my pops" yeah Im oldskool

12. Fruity Pebbles, Reeses Peanutbutter Cups, Fruit Loops, Captain Krunch.

13. cracklin oat bran... it looks like cat food, but it is the best fuckin cereal ever created!! i promise you will love it, so try it... whenever I buy a box of this stuff, it never lasts more than 24 hours... usually less than 12, haha!

14. Reeses Peanutbutter Cups, Fruit Loops, Honeycomb.

15. Too hard to pick for me. Right now I happen to be eating Life cereal with lots of sugar sprinkled on top. The cat is rubbing its head on my monitor and it wants to drink the milk, but I dont think so. There's so much sugar it would probably die, lol.

I always thought the kids on the box were fags when I was little. You know, those little fuckin goodie kids who are actually dick suckers when the parents turn around.

My favorite cereal has to be.......man i cant pick i ate so many different kinds of cereal that were so good i cant pick. man cereal is the shit.

16. Cocoa puffs, on a monster mash sandwich. I pity the fool who doesn't know what that is.

17. corn pops or Captain Krunch. :D

18. capn crunch's "oops all berries" , frankenberries, and the new froot loops with marshmellows

19. Cinnamon Life kicks ass