What's your favorite cereal?

Discussion in 'General' started by ParbakeJake, Mar 12, 2011.

1. I think mine is Lucky Charms.

Top contenders, however, are: Honey nut cherrios (i like to put bananas in mine!) I think I like bran cereal too? I forget...

What about you guys n gals! What is your favorite cereal, or even cereal character.. that one is even tougher!

:smoke:

2. I would have to say right now its between fruit loops and captain crunch

3. Fruit Loops Mmmmmm:smoke:

4. Raisin Bran... I'm boring.

5. reeeeeese puffs :devious:

6. Well I don't use milk in my cereal, so I tend to go for the sugary ones. Recee's Puff's and Coco Pebbles are two of my favorites. OH! And fruity pebbles!

But I can't forget cinnamon toast crunch, and honey combs although I haven't had that in a while.

7. Cocoa Puffs, but store brand for my cheap ass. :cool:

8. All of the ones that are pure sugar and have almost no nutritional value:

Lucky Charms, Reese's Puffs, Fruit Loops, Fruity Pebbles, Cookie Crisps, etc

I haven't had any of those in many years though

9. Cookie Crisps, Fruity Pebbles, Frosted flakes.

10. Those frosty flakes, fruit loops, cheerios, those honey rice puff things and milo cereal.

11. Every time I've got Cheerios I do the same thing. So good.

[​IMG]

12. Cap'n Crunch Peanut Butter Crunch!

13. honey nut cheerios because im a gangster

14. Hands down

Waffle Crisp.

If you haven't had it... drop what the fuck you are doing and aquire some. Total mouth orgy. You'll all thank me later.

15. I used to eat french toast crunch when I was little they stopped making it tho.. I like raisin bran crunch lol

16. Me, Im a traditional man. I like my coco pebbles and fruit loops. Maybe some cinnamon toast crunch when I want somethin really sweet!

17. [​IMG]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQVTp4Ff3DU]YouTube - Dear Life Cereal[/ame]

I love plain life and the cinnamon. Theyre equally delicious

18. Fruit Loops. So delicious.

19. Those honey cheerios, cinnamon toast crunch, and raisin bran. The best of the best.