Whats your favorite cereal?

Discussion in 'General' started by narehs1, Jan 29, 2010.

1. Hey guys! whats your favorite cereal?
    Mine is cinnamon toast crunch.

2. I love cereal! lol. Its a tie between Froot Loops, trix, lucky charms and honey comb. If i had to pick one to eat for the rest of my life, i guess i would pick froot loops.

Just realized i am out of milk, damn!

3. Lucky charms ftw!!

4. Cinnamon Toast Crunch for the motherfucking win.

A close second though is Honey Nut Chex, with Golden Grahams coming in strong in third.

5. Apple Jacks

6. Frosted Mini Wheat's. Nothing beats those bad boys!

7. honey bunches of oats!!!!! so much flavor!!!!! and the clusters are so good!!!!
    this is followed by crispix

8. Cheerio's all the way maaan ftw.

9. Reeses Puffs or frosted cheerios. Frosted Cheerios are hard to find though. And I like to switch it up a lot.

10. Cinnamon Toast Crunch bitches... and honey bunches of oats are good too

11. Museli.
    I get pissed off if my food is full of random crap

Although I make an exception for CHEERIOS

12. honey bunches n oats

13. steak.

nah. i hate breakfast though, i think all breakfast food is gross as fuck. except for hashbrowns, and breakfast wraps. i usually end up making myself a sandwich or some soup or mac and cheese.

14. the fuck is wrong with you?

Breakfast is awesome

15. raisin bran crunch....

Cereal is seriously the fuckin' shit when you got the munchies.

16. apple jacks motha fuckaaa

17. nah son. soggy ass grains floating in milk? no thanks. eggs? unless they are an omellete, or on a sandwich they taste like metal. breakfast sausage blows most of the time too. and dont even get me started on vomitmeal.

sorry, but ill take my warm and tastey dinner/lunch for breakfast instead. :cool:

18. Yeah you're listing a shitster breakfast. Cereal is okay, not my favorite.

I'm talking about blueberry pancakes, cooked sausage links, well-scrambled eggs, some hashbrowns with cheese, and biscuits with homestyle gravy.

Mmmmmm mmm

19. Frosted Flakes or Honey Nut Cheerios!

20. haha pancakes are sick as fuck too :D

but ill take the rest of your post:yummy: