Whats Your Favorite Cereal? Top 3

Discussion in 'General' started by TheHighedPiper, Jun 16, 2013.

1. Gotta split mine in 2

Healthy-
    1. Quaker granola
    2. Any other granola
    3. Frosted mini wheats (when you get to the bottom of the bag and it's just all shreds and sugar holy shit when that gets mixed with milk it's the most delicious shit ever)

Unhealthy-
    1. Cinnamon toast crunch
    2. Fruity pebbles
    3. Rice Krispy treats cereal (discontinued :( )

Just saw that shit at Walmart earlier today. There is still hope.

And yeah, it was the treats cereal. Right next to all the varieties of Rice Krispies

3. oatmeal, oatmeal, organic cornflakes...... all that other shit is sugary crap....

4. hahaha exactly what these cereals these days are.

5. My god. The world isn't over yet thank you jesus

6. #27 gloppypop, Jul 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2013
    Based on taste I'd go with Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

I usally just get Multi-Grain Cheerios, though. Or regular. :confused_2: More for sustanence though I suppose. Cereal can get so unhealthy.

Of course I gotta throw in Lucky Charms, Honey Bunches of Oats, Cocoa Puffs, and Peanut Butter Crunch as honorable mentions. Raisen Bran ain't bad either.

But where the fuck did the Oreo O's go?! :p

7. fruity pebbles
    lucky charms
    honey nut cheerios

8. Cheerios(plain, no sugar)
    Lucky Charms
    Frosted Wheaties

2% or whole milk.

This thread makes me want cereal. Looks like I figured out dinner tonight. :p

9. [​IMG] 

I fuckin miss these.

10. 1) Fruit Loops
    2) Pops
    3) Cookie Crisp

Rules of the trade:

1) Never eat the same cereal back to back. I eat one box at a time, and when I finish it, I move on to a different cereal. If I finish a box of fruit loops, I don't open another box of fuit loops. If you eat the same cereal consecutively, you get sick of it by the time your half way through it. Alternate. 

2) Cereal before milk. Never pour the milk into the bowl first. When you poor the cereal 2nd, it floats. If you pour the cereal then the milk, the cereal absorbs more milk.
    -This becomes a serious issue in round two. I pour the cereal, smash it down with the spoon, then add more milk. A second bowl is the only exception to this rule. 

3) Big spoon. I've noticed that at different households and mine, there are different size spoons. Get the bigger spoon assuming its not gigantic. Use common sense on this one.

4) Get the TV remote before you start eating. The volume will have to be increased once you begin crunch time. 

5) remember to roll up the bag then close the box. This stops the cereal from getting stale. 

6) make sure there is milk before you pour the cereal. Nothing is more frustrating than having a bowl of cereal then finding out there is no milk. 

7) Use caution. Eating cereal can be a very fulfilling experience, especially when you're baked. I have the tendency to pour another bowl because I don't feel full. When baked, your stomach will not tell you when your full, you have to rely on your gag reflexes. When you gag and you feel food near, that is a good time to stop eating. 

that last one though, too bad I reached my quota for likes although it said that yesterday :confused:

12. Flinstones Fruity Pebbles
    Cocoa Puffs
    Cookie Crisp

13. Kashi puffed cereal.
    Rice krispies with splenda and bananas.
    Quisp (yes, Quaker still makes it).

14. I have broken rule # 6 many many times.

15. Reese puff
    Cinnamon toast
    Pufffins

16. recee puffs all day long homie

17. 1. Buzz Blasts.
    2. Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

18. 3. Fruity pebbles 
    2. Cinnamon toast crunch/golden grahams - yeah...a tie
    1. reeses peanut butter