Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats your favorite buzz type?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Hello?, Jun 18, 2009.

1. #1 Hello?, Jun 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2009
    Do u like long, medium, short, strong, week, active, couch-lock, clean, crreeper, immediate, creeper, body high? Idk what do u like? I kno most people like being high no matter what kind of high, but which buzz do like/prefer?

2. Personally i like long lasting, strong, couch-lock, and body highs

3. My perfect high would start out slow, then slowly peak to a moderately intense high, then I'd mellow out to a really appreciable high with no burn out. Total elapsed time preference would be about 6 hours.

4. every kind. i just love being high

5. i couldnt agree anymore!!!!

6. Yeah, if you're smoking good weed, it's always going to be enjoyable.

Bad weed gives you mild headaches and stomach aches sometimes.

7. as long as theres no burn out I dont care.

8. but what do u prefer?

9. I mean if I had to pick one I guess I like a really good body high over anything else. But I'm really not picky I'm just happy to be high.

10. For me it depends on the time of day. It would be hard for me to pick just one.

During the day I like a good sativa for an uplifting high that doesn't make me feel lazy or slow.

During the evening, however, I really enjoy getting stoned and vegging out watching a movie or some tv or Stumbling on my computer.

....I love smoking ganja.

11. I love that laughing awesome head high, where you have so much fun with the world. and you want to actaully do stuff. with people or go places.

12. i would say an energentic body high with a more creative mind than sober that doesn't have a burn out or make you have the muchies. Or a high that feels like a complete orgasm. I have mids that give me an orgy like high but the burn out is like a day long and sucks.

13. Straight mellow body high

14. If it's during the day and I'm chilling with friends then I normally just want a good head high. If it's at night and im listening to music and watching tv then normally I'll want a body high or something similar. :D

15. I love the creepers :smoke:

16. i really prefer sativas since i love to draw and listen to music when i'm blazed. but i like both, and the longer the better.

17. couch lock definitly unless im actually doing something then i need some sativa

18. body high is the best

19. long extremely intense and creeper body high. mmmmmmm

20. I like very energetic / clear / hallucinogenic head highs that last for ~6 hours.

I used to only get those when I first started and I severely miss those highs.

Now it seems pretty much any time I toke it ends up burning me out, and highs only last at a good intensity for around 30 minutes - hour but linger on a bit longer.