Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats your favorite bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by crazyfirem, Jul 11, 2011.

1. i want to know whats your favorite bud and the whats the best quality and everything just curious because i was thinking of trying something different
    :bongin:

2. Anything indica dominant, I like to feel narcotic-like medicated and I can't really achieve that with a sativa.

3. Well mine personally is Sour Diesel.

But their are many high quality strains out there.

4. I'm new but white widow is nice. Although i've never tried a dank indica dominant.

5. green crack!!

6. I've tried many strains and I don't really have a favorite. I appreciate all good bud for what it is. there are so many different great smells and tastes dank can have. I love fruity tasting bud, but I also love hashy tasting bud, I love skunk smells and fruity smells and just plain dank smells. sometimes I like to be blowed back and chillen, sometimes I like to smoke a good sativa and go and do something. I guess my favorite thing about bud is that there are so many great strains.

7. Can't get enough of that good ol' blue dream! :)