What's your favorite blunt wrap name brand?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by presidentdead, Sep 11, 2016.

1. Backwoods and no I don't smoke them because the hype been smoking them things since 2010 crazy how all these kids wanna start smoking them and can't roll them

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. #22 New Yorks Finest, Dec 11, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2016
    Started fucking with the backwoods recently can't go back to those b.s processed cardboard cigarillos they're not harsh if you put atleast 1G and size them up right and it does kick you in the chest but that's low-key the best part everyone has to man up someday and oddly enough I find myself coughing less off a backwood than one of those nasty ass flavored games lol the flavor was just so artificial I always hacked up a lung for the first like 10 pulls

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. Real shit tho backwoods never make me cough

• Like Like x 1
  4. I love me some Juicy J blunt wraps!!!

5. real shit. if it ain’t a backwood it ain’t all that good. been on em since 2012 and they’re still just as good. the russian creams are dope too very aromatic. we need an official backwoods thread!!!

6. I've smoked weed for over 10 years, but have not once ever smoked a blunt. It just isn't thing that weed smokers here in Australia tend to do - I've never seen anyone doing it before. This thread has piqued my curiosity though and I think I'm going to give it a try.

• Like Like x 1
  7. if you are new to tobacco or don’t like tobacco then you wouldn’t like blunts. it’s definitely an acquired taste. just the same as bourbon is in the alcohol world.

8. I smoke tobacco but have never smoked a cigar before. I have been told by friends that the smoke is considerably more harsh. But I don't expect it to be much worse than the hits I take out of my little pipe.

• Like Like x 1
  9. yeah it’s a little harsher smoke but if you roll fat blunts then the taste of your weed will complement the wrap/leaf.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Blunt wraps man lmao we don't get backwoods n shit like that here lol

IMG_20180826_204614.jpg IMG_20180826_204646.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Pretty good man they used to be Kiwi &, Strawberry but they changed the name to Red,the only downside is the taste when you roll up but every blunt tastes gross when you lick it lol

• Like Like x 1
  12. Just started smoking weed again. And used zig zag wraps. And I dont smoke tobacco either. But I noticed I felt a little green after smokeing. Almost like pukeing. I'm wondering if it's from the tobacco? I'm going to use papers from now on or a pipe.

13. idk really. i feel like a famous rapper smoking a backwoods, though. if anything i prefer backwoods but i like swishers, zig zags and hemp wraps. i've tried games but the only flavor i like is blue raspberry, the others suck. white owls are good but the only flavor i really like is white grape. i like any flavor of swisher, zig zag and backwoods. juicy hemp wraps are bomb as fuck, too.

14. since this thread is already bumped, I’ll go ahead and drop my go-to

White Grape White Owls
    [​IMG]
    easy to find, consistent quality, and have that classic blunt flavor.

15. I am still a fan of gutting a duch masters and rolling the outer tobacco leaf back around for a seamless blunt, that said I haven't rolled a blunt in over a year and that was with half of a fancy $20 cigar I randomly ended up with on tour with my metal band.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. I like cbd hemp wraps or dutchmasters

17. Always used backwoods, until I got a hold of grab a leafs much cheaper.

Attached Files: