What's your favorite blunt wrap name brand?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by presidentdead, Sep 11, 2016.

1. I don't think that's what they're called but close enough lol

I've been smoking swishers since I started smoking.cant complain being you get two for 99 cents but I want to try something new.
    I've heard of zig zags and white owls.thats about it

So what's your favorite and what's your favorite flavor? also let me know if they cost the same as swishers or not

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Hey can I ask a question
    OldSchool smoker from way back
    I have never smoked a blunt, but always see the wrappers (flavored) on the ground where I walk my dogs.
    Is it a whole cigar that you are buying in the wrapper or just a flavored cigar wrapper? (skin)
    Thanks

3. It's the whole cigar.tobacco and all.you split it down the middle and dump the tobacco out put your herbs inside lick it and roll it like you would with a joint.

• Like Like x 1
  4. OK thanks
    I always wondered if they had wraps like rolling papers
    They should sell them LOL
    So everyone waste the inside leaf
    Shit I use to smoke cigars and they were expensive

5. True lmao they actually might sell the blunt wraps but I've never seen them.and yeah I wouldn't wana sit down and smoke a swisher cigar.thats pretty cheap tobacco haha but the wrap itself has a nice flavor to it so it's a good deal

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks Mate
    Learn something new everyday is my motto

7. I roll killer blunts with White Owls, although I'm a fan of the Swisher flavors. Swishies are usually a little more moist, so I end up rolling em a little tight (I like em cause it burns slow af, but most people I smoke out can't draw through it).

Arctic Ice Swisher Sweets though, they're dry enough to roll like a boss, and the flavor is perfect.

-- IMO you don't really need to experiment with wraps that much... just find one you're good at rolling and go with it. I've tried Vegas (the leaf), W/O's, and SS's and that's it, but I'm confident enough in my ability to be able to roll with any wrap.

8. I like Royal Blunt wraps and Zig-Zag blunt wraps.

9. Zig Zag... Never had one that wasn't fresh

• Like Like x 1
  10. I can roll just about anything except a backwoods. I prefer the lighter flavors though. Grapes, strawberries, etc give me a headache.

11. backwood. When it comes to rellos then it's between swishers or dutchies. Starting to hate the taste of white owls.

12. Backwood's Berries and Honey, but if I can find them, I will get Swisher Summer Twists any day. Those wraps are criminally delicious.

13. Zig Zag's are by far the best quality blunt wraps, bar none.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Jungle Wrapz are by far the best for blunts. www.junglewrapz.com non tobacco - no chemicals - natural

15. Some blunt wraps are made from tobbacco. Fuck tobbacco. I use hemp paper or rice paper.

16. Try Jungle Wrapz totally natural and no tobacco http://www.junglewrapz.com/ they are actual leaves from a tree called the Lomboy.

• Like Like x 1
  17. If you're going to only smoke blunts, woods are the only way to go.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  18. I'd have to agree, but I can't buy woods on Amazon like I can zig zag wraps :)

Yes, Amazon sells tobacco to minors. Go figure.

• Like Like x 1