What's your favorite blueberry cross?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by 1badbruce, Apr 4, 2013.

1. I'm looking for ideas for my next run. Having had two runs of Sannies Jackberry I was thinking of trying another blueberry cross. The family loves this stuff.
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks & Cheers:D

2. Barney's Farm - Blue Cheese, its like a candy version of Blueberry with a potent indica high it finishes fast too :smoking:

3. Blue Dream. Awesome.

4. #4 1badbruce, Apr 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2013
    The list so far
    Blue Dream - HSO
    Blueberry Skunk - Flying Dutchmen
    Blueberry Headband - Emerald Triangle
    Blue Widow - Dinafem

Blue Cheese - Barneys Farm added to the list.
    Blue Dream being one of California's 10 most popular strains I thought the family would prefer something they haven't smoked to death.
    I will grow out all of these. So much to grow so little time:D
    Thanks & cheers you two.

Would a mod move this thread to the approiate forum TY & Cheers

5. I was going to suggest Blueberry Headband too. Great stuff.

6. DJShorts is the best in the world. You WON'T find it's match in any other company.
    Dutch Passion Blueberry is close second and a good price.
    They make a decent blue thai too, Velvet something.
    Dutch Passion Skywalker is good too.
    Dutch Passion BlueBerry Skunk is devine . Good without much light, fast, very high.
    Nirvana Blue Mystic shares some genetics from way back, don't get the fems.
    Love the Blueberry Skunk from Flying Dutchman. Love his orange too.
    Spice of Life Bluebonic is good too if you can still find it.
    G13 and Djsamann both have a Blue x Widow that hits fast.
    SOL makes all blueberry mixes, with skunk, with widow and with sweet tooth, with what ever they are trying that year, they like BB there...

HSO suck.
    Dinafem suck.
    I don't like Barney's but I think I am the only one.

Good luck!

7. Blue Og - (blue moonshine x og kush) from g13.

8. ^^ im growing it right know. finishing up in her last week. strong blueberry smell from 4 weeks on then at 7 weeks she went to blue fruitypepples with some fuel behind it

9. Took you up on your previous recommendation and just germed some yesterday for my next go-around.....excited to see how they turn out, have heard nothing but good things! :)

10. AZURE HAZE BY DJ SHORT!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Side by side from the same dispensary, the Azure Haze Smelled better, Tasted Better, had a better all around stone, was both more Blueberry and More Hazey. Similar bud structure. Azure Haze is what Blue Dream is supposed to be.

True Blueberry has a 1 in 4000 chance for a plant with 1:2 THC/CBD ratio. Horrible odds, but I would throw a lot into that money pit. <3 CBD and blueberry

Also If I am Reading My Seed Packs correctly Flo Appears to be in Blueberry's Sativa Lineage.
    Pretty much like SkunkPatronus Said the whole Gene pool from DJ short is worth exploring. However I have Read that his Blueberry is tempermental and grows male flowers when light cycle is messed with.

Atomic Jam by Dr Atomic looks SEXY.
    The Auto Blueberry by dutch passion, and g13 labs both look awesome, as does berry ryder by auto seeds.

11. Gonna throw out another strain that's never been mentioned....Romberry (Romulan x blueberry)

12. I believe it's this girls one month flowering day....that means she's got about 3 weeks left.

Freedom Of Seeds Romberry

[​IMG]

13. Which would be the better choice of Blueberry and White Widow cross?

G13 labs Blue Venom or Dinafem Blue Widow or any others that are really good.

I'm growing out a pineapple express from g13 labs right now and its been perfect, no problems what so ever.

14. Blue rhino it's blueberry x white rhino

15. Read that as federation at first... like whaaaa where you get them at...

Haha nice plant.

@OP Skywalker and Blue Dream, amazing smokes. and tastes. and effects. :love:

16. #16 waterproof, Apr 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2013
    Beanboyz Genetics - SodaBerry Jazz (DJ Short Blueberry x TGA Plushberry- black soda pheno)

They also have a sale on Blueberry Buddha which is DJ Shorts True Blueberry x Buddha Balls Kush (BBG own strain) at 25 beans for $50

17. I really want to try Blueberry Gum for my next grow has anyone ever tried this or grown it before . It sounds bombie haha

TiG

Attached Files:

18. 90 bucks for a hybrid? Of someone elses genetics....hmmm...
    You grow any? Any good? Don't redirect me to the site, they sound like teenagers. Their own genetics any good??? Cuz I have a lot of TGA crosses, just don't tell Subcool :)
    $90 for 13 btw, not 25 for $50. price increase?

19. #19 waterproof, Apr 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2013
    Just the blueberry buddha is 25 beans for $50, the other prices are as you mentioned. The blueberry must be Old Stock I'm assuming.

I am growing out a few of their other strains at the moment, Phosphate Diesel Dawg, Klockwork Orangez, etc. They are legit.

Here's a pic of the phosphate I'm growing out: http://i.imgur.com/lDHBXqj.jpg

20. From SkunkPatronus' post * 6
    Dinafem suck.

I don't know about G13 labs so I'll let someone with more experience post about that strain/breeder.
    One thing I do know, well maybe believe anyway:D is that Lady Skunk knows her chit & I can take her recommendations to the bank & I have.
    Cheers