What's your favorite beer?

Discussion in 'General' started by michrobe, Mar 13, 2012.

1. it only cost me $150 for everything except the pot to boil it all in. also most of half of that cost was for equipment i can reuse over and over so the second batch came out costing cheaper than you would pay for a bottle of beer of the same quality.

2. Quite sad the OP of this thread said Bud/BL. come on now, that's not beer.

Dogfish Head - Indian Brown, 90 min
    Lately been drinking a lot of Black IPA's, fucking great!
    Other than usually drink Sam Adams and Harpoon. SA boston lager and harpoon IPA are pretty solid.

3. i LOVE Dogfish Head, but they don't sell a whole lot out here because there's too much demand :p

i bought Midas Touch the other night.. and holy fuck was it delicious :yummy:

4. [quote name='"illadelphin"']

i LOVE Dogfish Head, but they don't sell a whole lot out here because there's too much demand :p

i bought Midas Touch the other night.. and holy fuck was it delicious :yummy:[/quote]

Dog fish head man

So hard to find here in boulder unless its restock day hahahahha

5. I like blue moon but its ridiculously expensive in the US :eek:

6. Blue moon for me too haha love that stuff. And Heineken, also just tried a puerto rican beer called medalla which was really good

7. Can you get dutch beers other than Heineken in the states?

My previous post of a dutch beer brand called Hertog Jan is really fucking good but I can't really look for it because I'm only 19 so I still can't legally buy booze in the states.

8. [quote name='"Americandutchyz"']

Can you get dutch beers other than Heineken in the states?

My previous post of a dutch beer brand called Hertog Jan is really fucking good but I can't really look for it because I'm only 19 so I still can't legally buy booze in the states.[/quote]

Hmm I haven't seen any besides Heineken (which I thought was German by the way lol thanks for telling me otherwise).

Oh I also love magic hat!!! Shits great

9. how the hell is bud light your favorite beer? unless youre some 16 year old high school kid going to all your hardcore little high school parties.

my favorite is beck's and heineken, but you cant go wrong with guiness either

10. bud light lime, budweiser, mickeys, blue moon, corona, and rolling rocks

11. BUD LIGHT (party beer)
    I'm sure when I get a tad older,I'll start taking my brewski's more serious:smoke:
    When I buy my own I want quality,Like $12.50 for a 6pack:) (sure I would)

12. [quote name='"MaN oN ThE mOoN"']BUD LIGHT (party beer)
    I'm sure when I get a tad older,I'll start taking my brewski's more serious:smoke:
    When I buy my own I want quality,Like $12.50 for a 6pack:) (sure I would)[/quote]

Yeah bud is great for supplying a party like you said. I can barely stand the stuff though, I'll take a thick rich dark lager any day :)

13. Rickard's!

14. Not really a fan of bear but when I do drink them

[​IMG]

15. Heineken. Or budlight platnium

16. Dos Equis. To who ever likes blue moon I had some last night and that shit is disgusting lol. I like bud light a lot to and that is normally what is drank at party's. I don't always like to drink but when I do I like to get fucked up.

Damn I miss high school, had a filthy rich friend to where if you told him you needed beer he would drop 200 to 500. One time he pulled up and asked me to help get all the beer out of his truck, the dude had 2 kegs and about 10cases of Dos and 10 of budlight

17. Lol @ all the beer snobs. I don't drink beer because I like the way it tastes, nothing about alcohol tastes good to me. If I wanna get fucked up though, I'll buy some coors light, mainly because I can chug the fuck out of it.

18. Guinness and Red Stripe. Dragon is amazing too

19. One of my favorites...sooo tasty!

[​IMG]