Whats Your Favorite Band ?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by litta_j, May 8, 2006.

1. man you havent lived until you've got high to hawkwind arse kicking bass lines and pyschodelic (is that the right spelling i have no idea) shit all the way.

2. +rep for liking zappa
    and im gonna go with pink floyd

3. My FAVORITE band would have to be Megadeth, although metallica is amazing and is right up there with them.

metal isnt all I listen to though..

4. i couldnt narrow it down to one....

at the drive in
    sleepytime gorilla museum
    animal collective
    boris
    boredoms

5. I can't vote because it's seriously a tie between Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd.

6. Other, Floyd and Sigur Ros

7. Pink Floyd

:bongin:

8. IRON MAIDEN,,,, nuff said:hello:

9. i picked LZ cuz i didnt see other...but Streetlight Manifesto.

10. what do they sound like?

11. At The Drive-In, Alkaline Trio, The Mars Volta, Bright Eyes, etc.

12. Frank Sinatra

13. Radiohead.

Mars Volta.

Floyd.

14. Straight Hip - Hop (none of this 50 cent / game bullshit). Tie between Demi Gods and probably Pharcyde.

After those two its ATDI and TMV.

15. dead may seem like a generic choice, but they are regoddamdiculous. i love it

16. very nice. zappa rules. watermelon in easter hay is probably my fav song.

when im high it depends on what kind of high i am. normally it consists of either Tupac or Biggie. then sometimes Primus works. always for the comin down high it has to be, the doors. i have the Hits album or whatever and when it hits riders on the storm... im just so relaxed :)

17. this poll is useless, there are millions of bands and 5 random bands are selected (no offfence) but you should get people to post their fav bands and then start a poll

18. Not my favorite "band", but if you mean the rapper "Ludacris", then yeah I picked that. (Even though he isn't my favorite)

19. no offence man but 80s zappa sucks. well, for zappa it sucks.
    come to think of it 80s anything pretty much sucks.
    put down Joes Garage and listen to some older stuff. (Overnight Sensation, Chungas Revenge, Baby Snakes).
    if you like joes garage your gonna shit yourself when you hear them man.