Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

whats your favorite band?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BurnerBoy, Aug 12, 2012.

1. Don't push it.. the person who said Nickelback already took it too far..

2. Hieroglyphics crew baby! Not your typical "band" but who cares, they're the greatest music group ever created.
    [​IMG]

3. Rolling stones & Lynyrd skynyrd atm.. Changes all the time lol, Ill have to update next week :laughing:

Edit: Nicklebacks for 12 year olds

4. The Decemberists

5. not really band, but a group

>wu tang

6. Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds

7. System of a down

8. Nirvana, Eminem, Grieves, Hieroglyphics, Sublime, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Offspring, No Cash. These are the artists that dominate my ipod.

9. Our Lady Peace, IMO most under rated band:smoke:

There songs idk man, fuck just resemble me idk how to explain it:hello:

10. so many great bands but right now im on a joe cocker kick.

11. Sublime:metal:
    oasis
    the beatles
    rebelution
    slightly stoopid
    sum 41
    los tigres del norte
    the doors
    soja

just some bands. I listen to a lot of other suff as well(indivual artist, and groups)

MUSIC IS FUCKING AWESOME:metal:

12. My favorite has to be slipknot. Wait and bleed is the song that got me into music. I just saw them for the first time two weeks ago and the show was amazing i love them. But im also into dubstep,techno, hardcore / metal, rock, and some rap depends. NO soul or country.

13. I've never been one to have a favorite band, but I think I like The White Stripes more than anything else I guess, I like a lot of different stuff anything with real talent

14. wax is an amazing rapper
    on a bit of a radiohead and grizzly bear kick currently.
    a tribe called quest, zeppelin, tyler the creator, domo genesis, hodgy, earl sweat, atmosphere, brother ali, fleet foxes, curren$y, the beatles

15. angels and airwaves

16. Fuck yes MGMT, Gorillaz, and blink! Been listening to The Killers and old Weezer a lot lately too

17. Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band.

18. Van Halen baby!

19. Hehe that was me :p

But on a serious note my favourite artists include, in no particular order:

Nirvana, kid cudi, tame impala, foster the people, kisschasy, and bob marley