Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

whats your favorite band?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BurnerBoy, Aug 12, 2012.

1. just wondering what all you regular day smokers listen to?

i have a few favorites. mgmt, metronomy, foster the people, gorillaz.
    and i like rock too, some blink is always good

2. Sublime or The Beatles

3. [quote name='"BurnerBoy"']just wondering what all you regular day smokers listen to?

i have a few favorites. mgmt, metronomy, foster the people, gorillaz.
    and i like rock too, some blink is always good[/quote]

I like your music! Right now, I'm really digging River City Extensions. Check em out. I like Ben Folds, the Strokes, Frank Turner. I also like ska: streetlight manifesto, reel big fish, etc.

4. hell yeah the strokes rule

5. A day to remember. Or excision.

6. sublime,jimi hendrix, stone temple pilots anf old 70's stuff :smoke:

7. Overall probably tool

8. Metallica (seen them twice in concert)

9. Led Zeppelin, The Grateful Dead, The Cure and a lot more. I always have a hard time picking a #1 favorite, but if I did Id have to say Zeppelin.

10. Sublime. They didn't once try to write a good reggae song or a good punk song.

They just played and wrote good music

:bongin:

11. for any metalheads out there - sylosis

they're just unreal i can't beleive they're not huge. not a single song i wouldnt listen to completely

12. Guns N' Roses, old and current.

But I span all aspects of music, other favorite artists include The Doors, Bassnectar, Pretty Lights, Kid Cudi, Mac Miller, Bob Marley and such

13. White Stripes have been my favorite forever

14. Pink Floyd, Donovan, Simon + Garfunkel, CSNY... oh and Dr Dre ;)

15. Opeth for sure, hence the username. Mikael Akerfeldt is the person who sparked my musical interests.

16. He isn't a band, but..

Justin Bieber!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE JUSTIN!!!!!

If you've never rocked out to that "baby baby ooh" song by him while stoned, you are quite missing out!

;):D

17. Nirvana. Smashing Pumpkins. Pink Floyd. Wavves. The only bands you need to listen to.