Whats your fave. Munchy snack?

Discussion in 'General' started by The Last Rebel, Feb 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mines a mawfuckin' caesar salad

Yours?

2. Caesar salad = munchies? What do you eat for healthy food lol.

Lay's Dill Pickle Chips

3. [quote name='"Pastalap"']Caesar salad = munchies? What do you eat for healthy food lol.

Lay's Dill Pickle Chips[/quote]

What's so bad about that? Caesar salad is delicious.

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum

4. Grubhub is the death of me lol, my munchies snack usually turns into a pizza or a cheese steak lol.

5. I'm pretty bad for pastries of there kicking around lol… no wonder I have a gut :/

6. Lol I made brownies the other day, and the hardest thing was not eating them all, they were so amazing since I smoked before eating them and was already in munchies mode.

7. Kimchi soup with bean sprouts and beef and tofu, love that shit, grew up with my Korean grandma cooking it for me all of the time lol

8. Anything i hav around junk food

9. Popcorn! Definitely popcorn. I could eat a ton of that stuff when i'm high. Sweet, salted, toffee, you name the flavour and I'll eat the whole bag.

10. pizza wings and beer

11. Don't know if you can get these over in the US, but they're mightily tasty:yummy:

[​IMG]

12. Chocolate chip cookies ftw

[​IMG]

13. Did I say it was bad? :confused: When I think of munchies I think of snacks, not healthy foods idk lol

14. Just cuz it's healthy, does not mean it amazing in taste :p

15. Again, didn't say it wasn't tasty, I keep a big salad in the fridge and have some with most meals. I just don't consider salad to be munchies idk!

16. Fuck you and your muchy code lol jks :)

17. Big bowl of homemade guacamole and veggie chips

18. Cookie crisps sound delightful!

19. Doritos guacamole, haven't seen that shit in forever

20. The best Munchies would have to be toaster strudel!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.