Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's your fave Cigarette?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Delluhsion, Nov 5, 2011.

1. Electronic. My favorite use to be American Spirit when I smoked though.

2. #62 TheAstroblaster, Nov 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2011
    Lucky Strikes have always been sold in Norway for as I long as I count. We are not part of the E.U. so we tend to get more American products here. We have them here everyday where I live ar.

3. Marblro blend 27. But enough of this im gonna get back to my GDP beacuse I havent had one in three days haha :smoke:

4. American Spirits. They burn forever...

5. Marlboro reds or american spirit roll your own... I only smoke tobacco socially though, don't wanna make it a habit.

6. You from New Zealand then? :p

Oh and just for the record, Port Royal Black label over riverstone anyday

7. Never tryed a sig after a sesh? It's a pretty good smoke.

8. Marlboro reds are always a good choice, but here in Germany they are kinda expensive. If not those, American Spirit ryo's are a good second choice.

9. Man I had to quit smoking Marlboro reds because fuck they are awesome.

I'm now down to 1-2 cigarettes a day.

10. I smoke few cigarettes any more, but I always had my choices for the occasion at hand. Favorites included:

Djarum Specials (before the ban. I don't like clove 'cigars' as much as the old cigs)
    Camel Wide Menthols
    Marlboro Smooth
    Camel Turkish Royals

From time to time Id pick up some American Spirit rollie tobacco. That was divine. Definitely intend to get some quality tobacco and roll a fine spliff one day.

11. They all taste like sweaty donkey balls, so none.

12. Marlboro golds

13. American Spirit full flavors are my favorite

14. I generally smoke marlboro golds now (special blend), but i used to smoke djarum blacks before the ban.

15. Smoothes and 27's!

16. Smoking my Krave electric right now, menthol.

17. I hate the fact I picked up cigarette when I was 15 they are a disgusting habit that I just can't quit yet...camel turkish royals for this guy.

18. Parliaments.

Anyone else like to keep a joint roach of some dank at the bottom of their pack? Makes your cigs smell and taste like dank for the first few drags.

19. I like the "wackey tabackey". I quit smoking butts almost 5 years ago. I still get slight cravings for them but my will is stronger than my weakness.

20. i used to smoke camels, but now i prefer american spirit greens if im not in the mood to roll, and the organic ryo's for when i have a bit more time