Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats your fave baked show.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gorgekush56, Nov 26, 2012.

1. The other night I was really high and I turned on the tv with some water and a bag of Doritos and I was flipping through the channels trying to find something to watch and so far my fave show is how it's made it's super interesting like idk how to explain it but I also watch movies and don't really remember them. But what's your fave
    Show to watch

2. How it's Made or some sort of documentary blows my mind while high. I just don't usually remember what they said.

3. Yeah just all the details trip my shit out and I get so amazed and shit but I honestly have no clue what's going on

4. Key and peele

5. It is either that 70's show or that 70's show... Wait ha

6. Adventure Time, Regular Show, and Brickleberry in that order. Adventure Time is sooooo trippy. Regular Show is kinda trippy. Brickleberry is just funny as fuck. Especially the black guy and his GILFs. Y'all seriously need to smoke a shit ton of weed to where you just can't smoke anymore and watch Adventure Time. Straight tripping.

7. Love this answer! Don't know many other people who like adventure time... AWESOME!

8. South park, i laugh at everything.

9. The older episodes of south park or man vs food.

10. lately i have been watching the it crowd.

its a british comedy show.
    follows the IT people at a business...
    they are in the basement & get no respect.

its quite funny.

11. That 70's Show. Too bad there's no new episodes...

12. it used to be the x files, but the simpsons are great too

13. the walking dead, its so suspenseful when you watch it stoned. Or for a comedy tosh.o

14. Workaholics

15. Any thing on comedy central, but AVATAR LAST AIRBENDER IS MY SHIT!!!

16. I really like watching Cash Cab. It's light, the questions aren't impossible, the reactions of people when the lights come on is awesome.

17. I haven't watched anything on TV in quite some time, but I used to love getting high and watching Superjail!

18. Hate shows like The Big Bang Theory, Family Guy etc when I'm baked however, for some reason I love that show How I Met Your Mother... Marshall is so chill.

:smoke:

19. Trailer park boys , family guy

20. The Walking Dead