What's your fav vaporizer

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Soldi3r420, Jul 28, 2016.

1. What's your favorite portable and desktop vaporizer? I have a few different ones now but would like to hear opinions to base my next buy off of I like to buy a new one every so often.

I currently have the Flytlab H2FLO elite, and the Vapium Summit and some other not so good ones. I have not experienced a desktop one yet sadly. I like portable is why I haven't got one yet cause I like to vape not attached to a plug. But idk maybe I will give that a go...

out of all mine current ones I have so far the H2FLO is my favorite. It's nice cause it has a water chamber attachment and air chamber. It produces pretty nice clouds of vapor. The Summit has collected dust it is not nearly as good or enjoyable.

Let me know your opinions of what's a good next choice. Don't want to spend much over $300.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I just posted an article on my website with my top 5 picks for best dab pen but I take it you are looking for something to vape dry herb, not concentrates?

3. I would suggest the following : buy an Arizer Extreme Q and an Arizer Solo (or Air) from Puffitup. I would suggest your first plug-in vape and another portable. This should be available for right around the $300 mark.

Contact Randy from Puffitup (dot com) and discuss it with him.

Also, there is lots and lots of more vape information over at Fuckcombustion (dot com)

4. I love my Arizer Solo! Did a lot of research at the time and it was top notch, not sure if anything better has come out. But I love it! Small enough to be portable, but packs a punch. Haven't touched a pipe since I got it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. [​IMG]

Love my extreme q!

• Like Like x 1
  6. For a bit more than $300? Easy. A Mighty from puffitup with the 15% discount code applied to drop the price to $340. Probably the best portable available atm.

7. I want to try the fire fly 2. My only beef with vaping is waiting to get hot. I hear the fire fly is instant on.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. IMO a portable just doesn't pack the same punch as a desktop unit can...I have used several different portable units (Pax, Firefly, MFLB, Da Vinci) and while they all do work well and serve their purpose, I will usually get more stoned using my LSV, and definitely more stoned if I use my Volcano. Although, I understand why many may not want to have to plug their vape in but I do 95% of my vaping at home so it isn't much of an issue for me

• Like Like x 2
  9. Just bought the TC-1 Chong's choice portable I love it , charges fast, heats up fast, works great. Just got it so don't know how well it's going to hold up. But I like the size and works good.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Most cheap dry herb vapes wont actually vaporize, they just burn. The best one I've found for under $100 is the Haze Pen. Its not as good as the Pax, but its a hell of a lot cheaper.
    If you only hold the power button down for a few seconds at a time it will give you some clean vapor. Any longer than that will burn the bud, but sometimes i prefer that anyway because the smoke from it is so smooth and potent.
    Its not really a true vaporizer but its an awesome device regardless and I love mine.
    Plus they are a reputable company and the service was great.

11. I have a silver surfer vaporizer, been using it several times a day for around ten years, no problems or repairs. It is around the $300 with shipping and taxes. It is a desk top model. Easy to clean, doesn't get very dirty, I replace the tubing once in a while, it is easy to find, I get the tubing at Wal mart or Canadian tire. the glass bowl and mouth piece clean with soap and water in a few minutes. Accessories and replacement parts are easy to get from their website.

12. Flowermate 5 pro is by far the best portable vaporizer I have ever used and I highly suggest it!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. I agree to a certain degree, but butane portables are a whole different ball game. I'll stack the lotus up against most desktop vaporizers on the market, in terms of vapor production and density. I've been meaning to pick up a lsv for some time now, but I just use my portables so much more than my desktops.

Sent from my E6782 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. #14 lwien, Aug 19, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2016
    Hey HP. How's things.

My two favorite vaporizers is the LSV and the MiniVap (MV). Been using them exclusively for the past few years and I have absolutely no desire to try any other vape and over the past 9 years or so, I've owned and tried many.

Edit: btw, HP, ya may want to check out this thread and what I posted there (first post, second page) and the responses. Kinda funny.....Thought that some of the old timers might still be around but sadly it wasn't the case and my sarcasm was taken totally seriously.
    Vaping dumb?

15. Good to know, I cannot comment on butane portables as I haven't used one before, all portables I have tried were just battery powered.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Try the crafty. It's a more portable version of the mighty and it's made by the same German engineers who invented the volcano. Great vapor clouds.

You've just been Rocked. -rj

17. Sup gangsta X3

• Like Like x 1
  18. My favorite ancient vaporizer enthusiast! How are things ya old fart. All good on this front. Took a break from the forum as I couldn't stand the constant onslaught of combustion pen discussions and repeated topics over and over again, but I'm back from a short break. Been using my lotus daily as my other vaporizers gather dust. Have you tried the dynavap yet? Looks kinda cool for the price. Hope things are going well for you, and good to see you back.

Sent from my E6782 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  19. Yes on the Dyna. I was sent a prototype to beta test. For a cheap one-hitter, its a nice little vape.

• Like Like x 1