Whats your fav. thing to say after you take your last hit?

Discussion in 'General' started by Cuecumber, Sep 18, 2009.

1. "Hello World"

2. "it's gone" followed by a :(

but then I just load up some more!

3. #23 Fijj, Sep 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2009
    Eather:

Ohhh shiitt

or

Ohh yeaaah

or

Yeaaahh son

or

Damn!

or

Ohhhh shhitt while coughing

and if i get the last hit of the bowl just say "its beat", usually followed by someone going "dude let me check".

4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecH8tgass1A]YouTube - That's a Spicy Meat-a-BALL...[/ame]

5. *cough cough*

That is good SHIET!

*cough cough*

6. When me and my buddy are smokin a joint together after i take i hit ill hold it out to him while still holding the smoke in and just say 'here..' but in a real stoner voice and without breathing out.

he'll do the same. It cracks us up when were high, i guess were easily amused.

One of my other friends is a weed lightweight and everytime it never fails, he'll take a big ass rip and then just sit back and be like, 'im done, oh shit, im done'

7. nother one(bowl)???

8. i just say
    fuuuuck

9. where the fuck are the cookies?

10. Wheres my lighter?

11. "... I'm fucked up"

12. * the tasting your mouth gesture* mmm "Tasty"

13. I'm done or I'm out. That's kinda it, usually accompanied by an uncontrallable laugh within 20 seconds

14. fffuuuccckkk I'm Bloowweeddd aw dude i think i smoked to much i think
    imma go ly down (passes out in 5 sec's):D

15. I just smile to myself as the high washes over me, empty the bowl for the next person and sit back down. I'm a quiet person.

16. mostly its "....dammmm" but sometimes i just say stupid shit like "lets talk about equations" rofl

17. My friend usully says this,

"I aint skerred"

And i usully say

"Damn...Lets call (Imput dealer name here)

18. Damn im High... or damn im hungry... or time for another bowl... or my new fav ....ill say well..with a concerned look on my face...the monkeys oughta the bottle....lol ...

19. Pack that shit up again!