Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats Your Fav Strain ??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by GGWF, Dec 3, 2011.

1. Personally my favorite strain is Sour Diesel but I would like to hear your all's as well.

2. #2 TooLegit2Quit, Dec 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2011
    I have a new favorite every time I smoke something new, usually but LA confidential and SSD are some favs.

3. ReAlly good sour used to be bu hAvent had it in soo long but super lemon haze is like subnormal. Sooo good. Pepper head skunk was too dunno what strain that is exactly. Dunno if i tried headband

4. Pot of gold by far

5. Favorite has got to be this Purple Hardball I finished off today. It was the first time in a while that I had been high during the day, so I got to ride it out to completion and it was a fantastic feeling.

6. [quote name='"IDKidea"']Favorite has got to be this Purple Hardball I finished off today. It was the first time in a while that I had been high during the day, so I got to ride it out to completion and it was a fantastic feeling.[/quote]

New favorite is my newest pick up.
    Sexy purple
    http://forum.grasscity.com/showthread.php?p=12992384

7. I can't say it's my all time favourite, but it's definitely up there: TGA's Vortex. It's hard even picking a favourite TGA strain, but I have to say that Vortex narrowly beats Agent Orange, Jilly Bean and Apollo 13 as their top bud (IMO). That said, I'm still looking forward to trying Plush Berry and Ace Of Spades for the first time.

I'd also say that Fucking Incredible (Afghani X Super Skunk) is incredibly tasty and effective as well, but I'm not sure if it's available in seed form or only clones in So. Cal.

8. Super Silver Haze, may not be the best tasting strain but its mind blasting.

9. DJ Shorts Blueberry

10. My favorite strain would have to be MK Ultra when its grown to its potential its some mind blowing shit..

11. Houston, texas's own Sweettooth :D
    Like a little bag of heaven..:rolleyes:

12. Golden Goat

13. I like to see the diversity. Right on. :)

14. Apollo13 x NL5 circa 2001. Truly Mind Altering.

15. I have to agree with this gentleman. Super Silver Haze is excellent.

16. Yup. SSH for me. Although that MK ultra comment is oh so true.

17. Blackberry Kush is the high I like - about a half hour of of just mindlessly staring at nothing at all, followed where physical activity like mowing the lawn feels food.

18. Cinderella 99 and Its many crosses

19. Lambs breath for sure