whats your fav room?

Discussion in 'General' started by JohnnyWeedSeed, Dec 13, 2007.

1. well that is the question. when i first moved into the city i hung out mainly in the seasoned tokers and outdoor growing rooms but now days im almost exclusivly chillin here in general with some visits to pandora. i like general the best cus its mainly a bunch of stoners just bullshittin and kickin it. i notice that many of the senior members frequent here also. i havent been to rec or st in a long time. whats your fav room and why?

2. Haha I thought you meant in real life. Well on GC its the Chill Out Zone, but I go into Seasoned Tokers occasionally. In real life.. my favourite rooms tend to have big windows, comfy seats, and no clutter (no fucking tvs!)

3. General forsures. :D

Barely even check Rec anymore.

[​IMG]

4. General, I always love the General section of forums the most.

5. General section is my home :D

And all my amigos are here :smoke:

6. Yep..General for me..sometimes the spirituality forum..but general has the most activity for the senior members..and some new people as well.

7. General no question about it. I dont remember the last time I posted anywhere else.:eek:

:hello:eric:hello:

8. I hang out herre in the general section. But I go all over.

9. grow journals, seasoned tokers, general, gc all around is my home, 99% of time spent online is here

10. General. i'll check the real life stories section every couple days, theres occasionally some really good stories in there.

11. I hear you. Everything in Recreational and Seasoned Tokers is the bloody same these days. Can't stand the questions any more!!!!

Oh, and by the way;

Find me a library that looks like this and I'll answer that question for you. It needs a huge picture window facing something nice to look at. Also, different chairs.. I was never much for Danish Modern. Those flower patterns disturb the shit out of me. Anyone? Please?

[​IMG]

12. Everything about that room is fine except for those chairs, they're simply hideous :D

13. general, seasoned tokers, and rec use. sometimes the box or philosophy

for an actual room I always have ideas about weird little rooms i'd have if i could build my own house. It would be small and dedicated to smoking, crazy looking walls and lights, maybe a fishtanks i can sit in with a snorkel. If anyone watches fuel I want the walls to be like in the commercial where they have the spray painters all going over each other, but only with my own color scheme