Whats your fast food place

Discussion in 'General' started by goodseasons, May 8, 2012.

1. #1 goodseasons, May 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2012
    Mcdonalds

2. Five guys ftw

3. I don't really eat fastfood
    But I really like Cracksby's

4. #4 veeval, May 8, 2012
    Last edited: May 8, 2012
    Penn Station East Coast Subs

5. Carls Jr, because they're pretty close to my house and they always send me coupons. Plus, I really like their food. :p

Their Teriyaki Burger, their Bacon Swiss Crispy Chicken, and their criss-cut fries all give my tongue a large amount of joy. :D

6. Subway.

I gave up on the typical fast food like Wendys and McDonalds almost 4 years ago :)

7. Taco Bell on a budget

8. Well, back when I was going through lean times I would eat at Mickey D's more often than I care to admit. When the alternative is starvation a dollar burger can be mighty tasty.

If I'm with friends and we're cruising late at night I'll hit up Wendy's. I try not to eat that shit a lot but sometimes you want good grub quick.

9. Arby's is awesome:cool: A&W is alright too.

10. I hate eatting fast food, but man when the mood strikes it's got to be either Subway or In and Out.

11. This is a hard one..foods awesome is why lol
    but um I'd prob have go with taco bell
    I could seriously eat there everyday..an then clog my arties =3

12. burger king...chicken fries

mmm KFC maybe love that...wait everything. i just love KFC. fast food is always good but organic food is the fucking best...expensive tho.

13. Mcdanks.............

14. The one that doesn't give you a heart attack.

Oh wait...

15. Carls Jr for sure. The western burger with cross cut fries is the best meal possible at a fast food restaurant.

16. subway yo

look at jared

17. #17 .AcidTrip., May 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2012
    You guys got me thinking of my old fast food place :( :(

It was called burger land, they barley sold any burgers... They made the best shawarmas, fucking amazing.

Their was also a place called alwali grill, they had a 24/7 delivery service beat that :D you can ask the driver to pick up cigarettes, papers or whatever on the way. i miss their food when drunk, i knew i would throw up but still ate it.

18. [​IMG]

o rly?

19. This

Eat fresh!

20. That doesn't look like normal shawarma, looks European.

There is syrian bread ,pita bread (i think that's name) and chapati