Whats your experience with your first ever smoke?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by KingsOnly, Mar 26, 2014.

1. I'm getting ready for my first ever toke on marijuana. I'm going to be using a Snoop Dogg G-Pen Vaporizer, and I'll post my story once I've finished. Should be happening on Friday depending on when I get my hands on some of the good stuff ^_^

Please could you share your stories of your first ever smoke, along with what you would have liked to have changed about it, if anything.

Also, although I'm 19 and I'm sure I can make my own life decisions, I'd like it so my parents didn't find out. I do live with one of my parents. If anyone has any advice on keeping it secret could you please let me know. Thanks!

2. ''first ever toke on marijuana''  :confused_2:

lool anyway the first time i smoked was with my friend, i didnt really get that high cause your body needs to get used to the thc, i just got the munchiesss!!! so dont expect alot man.. you gotta wait till your 2nd and 3rd time thats when it hits you hard!!!!

3. first time i smoked was a puree out my window at night (15 at the time, paranoid as fuck if my parents were to walk in). I had no friends who smoked, had absolutely no idea what it would be like. I smoked exactly 0.17g, i thought it would just make me feel a bit buzzed.

Got me completely stoned, and felt i was on a roller coaster as my body felt like it was spinning, it felt awesome... It first started as a weird feeling at the back of my eyes, i then thought, oh my days, i think im high.. minutes later i was trippin balls haha..

but yehh, good shit..  

4. also. hold in them hits for a good 7 seconds..

5. Be prepared for.....

Absolutely nothing to happen

6. Smoked out of a tire pressure checker

Slept for 20 hours (I miss that tolerance)

Sent from my iPhone on the moon

7. Seeing as it's going to be your first time, there's a variety of things that could happen. The most likely is that you're either going to feel nothing and not get high at all, or you're going to have your very own, first-hand experience as to what it means to be high, stoned, etc. 
    It's important to note though, that while many people typically smoke their first time when trying marijuana, you're going to be using a vaporizer, so my experience and my high may differ to yours. 

My first time was May of 2011, I was 17 and it was just on the cusp of being summer so the night air was warm and breezy and my neighbours and I were all outside playing basketball. Anyway, midnight rolls around and one of my neighbours - whom we'll label as J for the intent of this story - asked if I wanted to come over and smoke up with him. I was entirely down with the idea and asked if my friend, A, could come along also. Once in his house we headed up into his room and sat around his tv while listening to some music he was playing through his sound system. As we were all hanging out he brought out this little, blue bubbler, a grinder, and at least 3 or 4 grams of marijuana of which he ground up roughly .5g. Packing in the first bowl, J brought the bong close to his face, lit the bowl, and pulled his hit deep into his lungs before exhaling into the back of a fan he had pointed directly towards an open window. Explaining that that is how he wanted for both A and myself to take our individual hits, the bong was then passed to A who, having much more experience, performed without any issue, also exhaling his hit into the back of the fan. 

The bong was soon passed to me with another bowl already packed into the side of the glass. I held the piece firmly in my hands and brought the lighter to the bowl, breathing in slowly with my lips tucked into the head of the bong as the smoke bubbled at the bottom to then rise into my mouth, creeping down into my chest. Feeling the need to cough I removed my head away from the bong, coughed up my hit into the back of the fan, only to then grab a water bottle from my side, chugging it down to help mitigate my body's urge to cough up any remaining smoke I just inhaled. While I was wrong to have thought I could take that large of a hit, it at least helped ensure that I would be royally fucked up that night until the high wore off.

Minutes after my coughing incident I began feeling a slight dizziness arise from the back of my head, to then consume my body, leaving me feeling light, almost as if all the weight from my body had just been taken elsewhere for the time being. It only took another few minutes for that weightlessness to then become a tad bit frightening however, soon leaving me incapable of getting up off the couch; I had a thought at the time that if I were to stand up from that couch that I would soon after be thrown up into the air due to the fact that I was so "light", even the wind could carry me away. The night and the high only got better from there on out, I soon became more comfortable with the feeling, understanding more and more how good I felt, how free it felt to feel this way, and how damn good food tasted when I started to get the munchies. 

Don't vape too much, make sure you're comfortable and are ready for what comes next and you'll enjoy yourself. Hope to hear how everything goes for you when you get high!  :smoking:

8. So my story: I was 19. My new girlfriend was a huge stoner and so was her dad. They asked me if I wanted to try it and I said sure! I had always known what its smell was, skunky. I never saw it though and didn't know much about it (all I knew is that it was a drug and bad and smoking was bad and blah). So my first few tokes of the pipe I wasn't drawing for long enough before releasing the carb so I didn't quite feel it much. My balance was slightly off and I found myself feeling drunken without the dizziness (and I hadn't ever been drunk before). So my first ever smoke session wasn't the highest I had ever been. I found I started getting used to the high like 3 days of nonstop smoking and learning how to smoke it. Now that I know how to smoke though if I take a tolerance break it's pretty good. As for the family not finding out, it's extremely hard. I wasn't trying to keep it a secret from mine but they found out instantly. It's the smell that's hardest to cover, as it smells in all stages. Next would be the symptoms in the person smoking and trying to pretend to not be high. Then it would be finding the time to smoke it if it's ritualized and then again the smell and not being able to drive "responsibly" and it's a mess. You can't hide it, just try to educate those who are against it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. My first time was an edible, and I ate half of one consisting of around 1-1.5 g and it was a dank chocolate rice crispy treat.  I was in the mall with my friend when it hit me and everything around me was starting to slow down. We left, got back in my friends car and I couldn't feel my legs and I had this awesome tingly feeling throughout my body and it felt like I was floating. My friend drives like a douche bag so it felt like a roller coaster ride while he was hugging cars through traffic. Man, I love weed

10. #10 AlwaysUnder, Mar 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2014
    First time I smoked I didn't get high. Simple as that.

Second time... Oh boy... Steam roller hit me hard! Followed by multiple bong rips and many spoon pipe bowls. I felt super mellow and chill, with some visual distortion, but not too bad that it scared me. After a long night of hitting the pipe I also had my first "couch lock". Theres nothing like laying down and feeling like your "becoming one with your bed". I could get up if I tried, but I just wanted to stay and enjoy the experience! With munchies and water at my side I closed my eyes and stepped into Nirvana.

My life replayed before me, a spectator from within, and I began to find who I truly am. I analyzed all that I know, and what I thought I knew, only to humble myself with my lack of true knowledge. I stood above my soul and counted the drops of lies, deceit, as it rained around me, collecting into a pool to be drained away. Filling the void back with hope and love I promised myself to tread a path to attain wisdom, the true form of knowledge.

Tl;dr...

I was VERY high!

I would have chosen a better way to get high than a steam roller, and bong. Other than that everything went perfect. I would recomened a joint for the first toke, vaping might be intense.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. My first time smoking I was 15. I ditched my 1st hour with my friend j. We smoked it out of a fucking can. Well anyways it was fucking creeper. We smoked a good gram. And I was like "nah man I don't feel shit." She laughed and just said "give it awhile." So finally we go back to school and I walked into my 3rd hour and bam it hit me. I got the munchies and Cotten mouth soooo bad. (Luckily that teacher smoked on the DL, I've caught him once smoking by the track field ) and he's like "I don't have any snack but here have one of my waters it'll help you." So I down that and he just sits there and laughs his ass off at me the entire class hour, I couldn't help but have the uncontrollable giggles for an hour or two... Man if I could go back to that time...

12. #12 Sweetleaftoker, Apr 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2014
    First time I ever smoked was the first weekend of Junior year in HS.
    Me and 2 of my really good friends smoked 2 perfectly rolled joints of some pretty good mids.

We were out in my field on a friday night and set up tents before we toked and made a fire too. It was such an awesome time. No worries about being caught or anything. Just pure bliss. I remember walking around looking at the trees just in awe at how beautiful they looked. And I stared at the night sky a lot too.
    A couple hours passed and me and my friends went to the closest 24/7 restaurant and eat. I actually didn't get the munchies the first time and only ate about half my food. I did laugh ALOT though and it's a good thing there was no one in the place besides us because at one point i was just fucking dying laughing haha
    I'll always remember that night, it was one of the best times of my life.

--We're off to the witch, we may never never never come home, but the magic that we'll feel will last a lifetime!--