Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats your experience with cheese like

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by stoned42, Aug 7, 2012.

1. I picked up an eigth and a tenz of cheese, smoked half the tenz, started feeling out of my body, walked around my park which felt like forever :L went down on a bench to lie down, people kept looking at me even though I had sunglasses on :L I just looked in the sky and thought god made a middle finger cloud swearing at me xD then I saw a building far and noticed it and thought it was a map of zombies on cod 5 haha then I looked up in the sky and saw like some purple portal/black hole fall on me, then I felt like I woke up from a nightmare, scared but amazing (still high) :D Came home high and my pupils were reaallly small for some reason :L whats your experiences with cheese and was mine weird? Im a new toker btw :smoke:

2. Well, Swiss is my personal favorite.

3. [quote name='"VaporDreams"']Well, Swiss is my personal favorite.[/quote]

Fuck Swiss. Cheddar till I die!

4. Classic cheddar-lover. :rolleyes:

5. Haha I get regular cheese here in UK dank 20% THC :smoke: looool cheddar

6. Canadians smoke cheese weed on a t-break. :) just kidding its pretty good.

7. Lol wtf is cheese? Is it just the name of a strain? If so I'm sure it's nothing to jizz in your pants over like you just did

8. Haha yh it is and trust me its the best shit we get here in UK, tripping couch lock man unbelievable, maybe its because I have a really low tolerance

9. Hahahahaha looooooool its powerful shit man :smoke:

10. I just finished up growing three Cheese plants about three weeks ago and it's damn good smoke! Strain came from Sweet Seeds in the UK.