What's Your Ethnicity?

Discussion in 'General' started by F. Fontaine, May 27, 2011.

1. Just curious.

I'm 25% Spanish, 50% French, and 25% Norwegian.

2. It doesn't matter where you came from, the only thing that matters is who you are.

3. Also American.

1/3 red, 1/3 white, 1/3 blue.

4. I find the whole 'ethnicity' 'what are you' thing to be quite annoying.

"I'm *useless country* and half *useless country*, but I was born in *country*"

If you were born in America, you are American.

Born in Germany? German.

Born in Mexico? Filthy.

cwatididthar? :devious:

5. Cantkiya etonwan America
    [​IMG]

6. Happy Trees.

7. #9 halokiller99, May 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2011
    I am 25% hungarian, 12.5 % latino, 12.5% Greek, 25% Germen, 12.5 Native American, and 12.5% polish. I believe that's it. Damn im a fucking mutt.

Dude didnt ask what country we were born in, he asked where our great grandparents came from. But im American 100%

8. [​IMG]

Red Neck
    White Truck
    Blue Collar

My ancestors were German, I'm a pure bred American from the Heartland.

9. Damn, I expected to come in here and deliver a serious answer

10. I don't think it's annoying or useless. Especially if you're looking at it in a genealogical or anthropological way. It's interesting what traits carry over from your origins. It's also interesting to analyze your surname and see if the associations with it are relevant to yourself.

Unfortunately, I don't know much about my ethnicity other than I'm 60% (give or take a little) German. I've heard I have some Swedish, English, and French in there as well, but we don't know any percentages or really any ancestors who were primarily Swedish, English, or French.

11. Yeah I mean for real I know where all american but its fun to see what backrounds people come from. I like looking up the history on the race's I got in me its fun =P.

12. So America is not a country worthy of coming from? We are not on par with countries such as the UK, Russia, China etc?

American is an ethnicity, it just is hard to find a true American with all the border jumpers dirtying up the population and the lack of assimilation into American culture.

13. I am American and damn proud of it. I just was saying its fun to know where you came from and what kinda shit you're forfathers went though.

14. So you meant what were your ancestors ethnicities not what is YOUR ethnicity....

15. I guess so.

16. I'm Chinese.