Whats your enery drink!?

Discussion in 'General' started by TokingToker, Nov 30, 2008.

1. I've had rockstar, nos and monster so far and I like monster the best. I don't really like the orange monster it tastes like a wacked ass waterized orange juice.. Nos is good but rockstar red is fuckin nasty too.. Any of you drink anything good that is comparable to monster?

[​IMG]

2. Nice, dude. I like the blue Monster the best, though.

Just because it doesn't have sugar, so it doesn't make me crash later.

3. Coffee and tea

4. I never had the blue monster before, whats it taste like? Green monster never really made me crash although I never really crashed off anything before except 1 time but I was already sleep deprived.

5. Explaining the taste is hard for me. But it almost like the green. I'd say like a flat mountain dew with a bit of extra lime flavor thrown it. It's still carbonated though and it's got a kick -- doesn't taste bad for an energy drink.

Also, Green Tea is a good choice as well, I love Green Tea.

6. Coffee and sometimes the Nos energy drink.

7. Red bull baby.

8. I hardly ever drink evergy drinks but when I do, I drink Monster.

9. Ew man that shits nasty... How can you drink that?

10. How can YOU drink monster? :D it tastes like those cheap redbull replicas with the aftertaste of beer

monster's not bad but you get my point, different strokes for different folks :p

11. its all about Nos....the orange one is the best....and i think that chick in your picture is cold haha.

12. [​IMG]

I'm on a 2-a-day habit

13. [​IMG]
    Definitely the best energy drink on the market. Taste GGGGGGRRRRRREEEEEEAAAAAT!

14. Yep, goin with the Rockstar as well- Monster is good, but I don't think it's as strong/works as well as Rockstar.

15. Energy drinks are just too damned expensive, i drink mountain dew.

if I do have an energy drink though, i drink Amp

16. Monster monster monster oh and more monster