Whats Your Dream?

Discussion in 'General' started by HiggyDiggyDawn, Aug 26, 2014.

1. My dream is to be able to grow my own marijuana without being paranoid, and smoke it. While I'm doing that I also want to mainly fish, and hunt for other things for my food and live and fend for myself with a super bad girl with me. That would be awesome.

What's yours?

Sent from my LGL34C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. World peace...Yeah, yeah..."He's got highhhh hopes, high in the skyyyy hopes." :cool:

3. My dream is like yours; to be able to grow legally and create my own crosses.

4. #4 HiggyDiggyDawn, Aug 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2014
    You forgot about getting laid too lol 😏

5. My dream is that one day I could have the same peace I have in my mind when I smoke but with out having to smoke, and have it all the time.

6. My dream is waking up to a blow job in Jennifer Anniston's four poster canopy bed inside her mansion. The we wake and bake and then she serves me breakfast and then she gives me her credit card to buy whatever i want online while she goes to work.

7. "I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving."

8. Get the physique I've been working towards for almost a year now, get into a business program and go on a business venture. 

That makes it sound easy but man this is going to be tough.

I also like Old School Smoker's idea.  :laughing: 

9. 😂😂😂😂😂 that's so funny but actually sounds prettyyyyyy nice lol

10. I want to live in a beach house, surrounded by 3 beautiful loyal sluts, and have a room full of weed, alcohol, and growing plants.

I don't think I'll give a shit if I had a car in this case :)

11. To get richer than Richie Rich and give away as much of my salary as I can afford.

12. To be happy and stay that way. It doesn't really matter what I'm doing to facilitate said state.

At some point I want to be an awesome father.

13. I want 2 b rich maybe from bein n movies lol lol

14. I just wanna be on the road, man.

I want to feel totally and unequivocally satisfied by life, with lots of exotic stories to tell. I want to give back everything that is ever given to me, and don't ever want to spread anything but good vibes.

15. What will you do when your son or daughter says, "dad...I smoked weed for the first time today..."

16. Like @[member="newbgrow"] said, I want to be a father someday too. But that comes after the money, my kid is not going to live the life I was forced into.

17. #17 My Username, Aug 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2014
    I would love to grow up as a child star, have my first blowjob at age 9, grow old in a mansion with a couple lady friends and a pit bull, then spend the rest of my time sucking their titties while i relive my childhood. 

18. #18 black sabbath, Aug 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2014
    Get high as hell off different drugs with no negative effects til I get tired of the high life, chill in a fucking mansion with 38 beautiful women and the homies on call. Work when and if I want to. Have my own gnarly metal band that's cooler than any other metal band in the fucking world because I have so much time to create it. Also, ROOM SERVICE NIGGA. CHICKEN WINGS NOW

19. I love it! Lol.

20. My dream is to make rad shit for as long as I am physically and mentally able to.