What's your dream?

Discussion in 'General' started by poager22, Nov 18, 2012.

1. My dream is to move to denver and start growing, save up some money, then own a store like yogurt land ;)

2. Run wild in a post apocalyptic world with a sexy man to call my own. :D

3. I assume you mean for the future.

My dream is to marry the girl of my dreams, settle down on the coast, find I job I'm passionate about, and live happily ever after. Oh, and to travel to everywhere.

4. Move to cali, meet the girl of my dreams, make a lot of money, and die in peace

5. Ya man for the future. These all sound basiclly like mine, but i love denver. Its alive and i love snowboarding

6. Welp.. realistically?

Do what im doing for 5 years... move up... 2-5 more years and ill own the business..

Sell out for a fat chunk and do something awesome like move to South America and live like a king fer a while er something :smoke:

Dream...

Get a job in a grow house and eventually earn enough money to be partner in the grow and owner of a string of grow houses.

Retire young to South America and live like a king.

Either way works for me i dont give a shit.

EDIT: Possibly become some large time producer down south er somethin who knows lol

7. Hmmm Idk bro see where life takes me haha after all everything we do are habits and may not be controlled us...anywho I guess im baked. But um maybe marry cute girl who doesnt cheat on me (trust issues) and live somewhere nice making good money. After retire, play video games 24/7 drive nice cars and chill. I dont like doing much except make money weird right

8. Take over the world :cool:

9. Be consistently mentally challenged with a variety of new tasks, and make money doing it (gotta live somehow). Marry a woman who I can talk to and share everything with, including a family. And still have time to relax and cultivate my interests; perhaps more so when the kid(s) is/are older.

Location does not matter.. as long as it's warm :smoke:

10. Killin' Johny Hendrickz

11. I don't dream, dreams think of me :cool:.

12. own enough land to where i can hunt game and farm my own food... spend all of my spare time doing drugs and making love.

13. [quote name='"SfaKngWeedTodEd"']I don't dream, dreams think of me :cool:.[/quote]

Only in Russia, my friend.

But seriously, my dream is to earn enough money to able to enjoy my life. I have a lot of things/recreational activities I want to do before I die that require a great amount of money...

14. Live a long healthy life with the man of my dreams, in a small house in the country.

Realistically, enough unmentionables to last me until the music stops.

15. My dream is to have a large plot of land of which its inhabitants follow the "religion of the Mana tree of Life" that I am a part of. This essentially incorporates metals not being used overground, as well as the electronic frequencies they harbor. Furthermore, the manipulation of fire is considered the "original" sin. Nudity, unless the climate is cold, always takes place as it is normal. In this zone of non-pollution, non electronic frequencies, no fires, and consequently no pollution, humans animals and plants will coexist. Furthermore, we shall fulful a divine duty of ours which is excreting all urine and poop directly into the soil, rather than through metalic pipe-works, thus granting the earth our hyper advanced data compilation which grants evolution of life. Granting sanctuary to fruit-bearing plants is essential; we will not directly eat vegetation if we can survive off fruits that the plants bear us.

Finally, the most exciting part of this, is the psychedelic world that will rise under the purest, pollution-free conditions. With the help of sensitive frogs, who are no longer fighting against the air's pollution, near by vegetation in this pure zone will begin growing with psychedelic properties. Marijuana: do you think it is the nature of this plant to be burned cooked and devoured? No. However, marijuana can and want to naturally thrust its essence in this pure zone that the frogs "absorb" and return into the ether, thus allowing for further psychedelic properties. Fruits that can get you high are likely to begin existing. (All of these psychedelic uprisings would be the ultimate cure for cancer.)

In other words, my dream is to get high off of new natural psychedelics :)

16. My dream is to make my own organic rolling paper company called "the bee's knees paper" that's scientifically proven to burn X 5 times slower than raw or element paper. Made from organic hemp with natural honey bee wax.

With the money i make from that i'll start my own seed bank and have my label on it. Then i can finally bring those crazy strains you only think about to life.

17. My dream is to be happy and do what I love doing - making music drawing and voice overs as far as money I been poor my whole life I only want money to help my family I could care less just have a decent place big screen and enough $$ to eat smoke and do activities I enjoy however in this world you need money and sadly people without change can't make a change

My dream is to be happy live in a happy world where peeps is happy weed is legal and ppl get to enjoy their lives happy ppl = happy world happy world = happy ppl = happy life

Peace.

18. I hope you can create a dmt strain ahah weed so powerful it would make see alternate life

19. Isn't it fucked up how money stands in the way shiiiiiet

Makes you think differently.

20. Get noticed on a large scale for my creative endeavors and make a healthy living off of it, and meet the woman of my dreams.