Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats Your Dream Place To Smoke?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DankUponATime, Jun 13, 2013.

1. On top of one of the Great Pyramids in Egypt :D

2. On the beach of Wildwood New Jersey at sunrise

One day

3. #23 TheKurupted, Jun 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2013
    It would be cool to blaze while driving along the old Route 66, from California to Las Vegas, Nevada.
    Just as the legendary Hunter S. Thompson once did

• Like Like x 1
  4. I went to bc vancouver and canoed in a lake. There was a blue lake and a mountain view. I wish i could smoke there cause it was bootiful.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. That'd be fucking amazing dude:)

6. in my shit grandson terry's room. terry if you're reading this, fuck you. fuck you do to my cat? hasn't eaten in a week.

7. Ya, fuck Terry

8. Victoria's falls on the devils arm chair.

9. I would have wanted to smoke on the set of Trailer Park Boys, would be classic to walk around there smoking a joint.

10. I've done this in the parking lot and brought my vape pen to keep me patient in line.

Just came back home to NYC for a little to see friends and family and smoke dank. It pretty much is my dream place to smoke, always so much changing. You can smell me all over the upper east

11. I wanna wake n bake at a beach while the morning sunrise comes up. 

• Like Like x 1
  12. On a hot air balloon. .. or hot boxing an Astronaut suit while floating In space

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app