What's Your Dream Job?

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by DirtyB, Nov 23, 2011.

1. My dream job doesn't pay very much
    Doesn't sound flashy or stylish or cool
    You don't have to go to college to earn a degree
    Or even get all the way through high school
    My dream job can't buy me a mansion
    It isn't difficult to pronounce
    You see my dream job is to sell your dreams
    Prices start at an eighth of an ounce

2. #22 Daft Funk, Nov 28, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2011
    Scarface had a Mansion

[​IMG]

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((^^^Powder sugar)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

3. My dream job is a professional Bud Tester...part time.
    And i would also like to be that guy that tests the playboy bunnies before they give hef a turn...also part time.

4. My dream job is to write novels. Mainly fantasy, but also science fiction. I could see myself maybe doing a piece or two on historical fiction. I'm just starting tonight on what I hope will be a very good book (fantasy themed, but without any mysticism or magic in the world).

5. My dream job would definitely have to be growing organic ganja outdoors and managing a whitetail outfitter service. That way I could hunt all the time, grow what I love to grow, and make some green allowing others to hunt. Total win.

6. Pro Soccer Player, Navy Seal, Computer Programmer...3 things I'm going through right now... hahahahah big dreams, but why not...thinking give soccer a shot with school, get paid to play while getting comp degree...after degree try for navy seal, if not 4 years in the navy is never bad, maybe land a good job in comps in the navy...time will tell :p best of luck to all in accomplishing their dreams

7. Yeah dude, that'd be dope, but how much do they get paid? Like is the salary worth doing it your whole life.
    There's a bunch of jobs I think I could do for the rest of my life, but the salary just isn't right. And as bad as that sounds, in this economy, especially in a decline, money is just about everything. :(

8. That really depends. A lot of things are provided for you ie housing, food, and ranger vehicle. So, in theory, even if you were making 25,000 you would have a lot of regular expenses to take out of the equation.

Do what you enjoy and you will find a way to manage.

9. The other thing that blows is almost every park ranger position drug tests I've looked into this many times

10. Where there's a will there's a way. Lol, they aren't going to pop you with a rando drug test while you're spending two weeks out on the field. You just have to have a little awareness.

I know people who were in the military that got around drug test.

11. Something working with animals, I was thinking of making a business as a dog kennel, but not a shitty one that just throws them in a cage, one that truly takes care of them.

12. Yeah, starting a business would be cool, but it seems like that's what everyone does. And in this economy, it'd just be hard to actually become wealthy, unless you had the right product/service.

13. Something with animals. I really wanna work with large reptiles.

14. international wine taster

15. Tea taster for Tetley.

Dark Horse/Star Wars comics writer.

Music festival organizer.

16. I think it would be cool to be one of those national geographic guys, I saw this one where they went up in the Himalayas or some shit and lived in this little hut for like a year tryin to find some rare cat. That's pretty much my plan for when I'm retired ima buy a bunch of land up in the mountains, build a cabin and ima grow hella weed out back of it and ima sit on the front porch of my cabin and smoke weed all day and just watch animals and shit go by

17. Dude, that's what I think of all the time haha

18. free work

living in the nature

19. Id like to shoot professionally in something like the IDPA or be a gunsmith.