What's your dream job?

Discussion in 'General' started by Armidillo, Mar 2, 2013.

1. I want to make it as a working actor.
    What about you?

2. Atmospheric Thermodynamic Researcher or Severe Weather Expert at the Severe Storms Lab in Norman, OK. Either those or the Chief Meteorologist at The Weather Channel Headquarters in Atlanta, GA. One of those is happening, I'm making sure of that . :)

3. I'm root'n for you.
    But if it's any consultation I think you should look towards becoming a Temporary part-time North-West inter-library loan business unit administrative assistant.

I hear it can be very rewarding.

4. nah, that doesnt sound like me. :smoking:

5. I want to be a space cowboy.

6. Growing and smoking cannabis.

7. I'de rather be a gangster of love.

8. good luck everyone wants that shit man

9. And most end up in the slammer

10. You, Me, and some some dude named Maurice.....we could own this city I tell you.

11. Thats why its just a dream hah

12. Damn straight. :cool:

13. Moto GP champion. Definitely a pipe dream. One of those professions you had to start at childhood.

14. Unless you were to come into a nice chunk of "big banker" cash.
    Who knows, use it to buy a sooped up racer and maybe your the "best" waiting to be found.

15. To be a food critic. That would be a badass job. Id be like, "yup that tastes fuckin awesome". Be high at work alll day :)

16. I want to mix tracks for movies and do sound effects, etc. Or own a skate shop with a mini ramp out back

17. Nope not gunna happen. Money will not buy you skill. Those guys been racing since they were little kids. I like your optimism though!

18. Occupational Therapist.. I'm actually going to school for it too :)

19. Yes but if you've never done it, how do you know that you don't have a gift. With some training you could be great. Just because most start young doesn't mean you have to.

20. I want to buy this I'd drive in movie theatre and make it nice like 60's style everything with a 60's style drive in burger/shake shack. Have premium homemade comfort food while you sit in the comfort of your vehicle and enjoy a movie in a very unique way. I also want to have a jazz club/bar and grill with really nice wood finsh everything. I pretty much just want to run multiple business's and employ all my family.