Whats Your Dream Build/project? Somewhat Realistic ;)

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by Deleted member 97913, Jun 9, 2013.

1. I beat a 370z in my basically stock neon srt4. It was a little tougher than a 350z...but I still ended up in front from a 25 roll. Take that motor and put it in the old school sentra spec-v...now we're talkin :)

Sent from space with a satellite

2. Was the Z "basically stock"?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Ya. But a 2.4l i4 turbo vs 3.7l v6...he should have kept up better. Not discounting the fact he may just have been a horrible driver. They nice cars, but I personally wouldnt own one. By basically stock, I mean intake and exhaust were only mods

4. Realistically, i wanna build a boat. 

5. I would love a rowdy as fuck oldschool beetle with a rotary engine in it.  Preferebly NA as cooling would be an issue to start.  I would like enough work on the engine to boost it to 250 ish hp.  Then strip that bitch, put in two racing buckets, get a good pair of springs and struts, and some sticky ass tires.  Not sure on color though.  I do love satin black (FUCK flat black, that shit's just primer)  but everyone's doin it now and it's lost it's appeal.  I'd probably go apeshit and get like bright purple with a shitload of flake, straight up bass boat status ya know.  And if that's not the recipe for a wheelie poppin 10 second quarter mile and mu fughin G's hittin them twisties, then I would throw a pretty healthy size wet shot.  Atleast 100 shot, why fuck around for anything less, payin for all the gear might as well push the limits.

And just for shits and giggles, I would have a baja stance.  Sleepers are the ultimate.  Can you imagine the look on dumbshit with the 700hp supra that just got wasted on the street by a fuckin baja  bug that sounds like a fuckin weedwacker. holy shit too much fun.

6. Lol don't compare a drag set up Baja bug to a built supra. You may beat it a 1/4mile but that's all.

Meh depends really.  Driver is the #1 issue when going fast, second tires, third weight.

I was just trying to kinda make a point that anyone can do a supra if given 50-100k.  I'm pretty sure not a single supra in the nation is left stock now, they've all swapped the tt's out for a big single.  Not unique so it just not as cool.

And I wouldn't have my bug setup for drag,  I like lateral G's more than pure acceleration

8. Well yeah with that much money you can build almost anything. Shit you want real power go buy go cart and but a turbo hayabusa motor on it, that'll beat practically anything

9. 2004 Mustang SVT Black

Sent from my LG-D801 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Gonna be a long long long post haha, here I go.

96-98 Honda Civic Sedan:

Exterior:

Painted Phoenix Yellow.
    SIR front/rear bumpers.
    Yellow Stanley foglights.
    SIR front lip.
    Front/rear Honda mudguards.
    Tint.
    CTR style grill.
    Debadged trunk.
    Black housing headlights w/retrofit w/6000k HID's.
    EDM rear foglight.

Suspension:

D2 Superlow coilovers/slammed.
    Funtion 7 polished LCA's.
    ASR polished subframe brace w/ polished Beaks tie bar.
    Buddyclub front camber kit.
    Hardrace rear camber/rear toe kit.
    Energy Suspension master bushing kit.

Engine:

B20 Vtec - B16A2 head/B20B bottom end.
    Eagle rods.
    ACL bearings.
    Skunk2 valesprings/retainers.
    Wire tuck/brake line tuck/shaved bay.
    Chipped ECU w/launch control.
    Toda ITB's.
    Skunk2 Megapower header/Blow adjustable test pipe/Skunk2 Megapower R exhaust.
    Toda Vtec Killer cams.
    AEM cam gears.
    Polished valve cover.
    Power steering delete/AC delete.
    Vitara pistons.
    ARP headstuds.
    Reinforced oil pan.
    Password JDM header shield.
    Exhaust tuck.
    Torque Solutions exhaust hangers.

Interior:

Custom Status racing seats/black cloth w/red stitching.
    ITR sedan rear seats.
    Black suede w/red stitching shift boot.
    Black suede w/red stitching armrest cover.
    Black suede w/red stitching 350mm Nardi deepcorn steering wheel/black NRG short hub/black NRG quick release.
    Black suede w/red stitching door panel inserts.
    Black suede wrapped headliner/visors/a, b, c pillars.
    Red CTR carpet.
    Red floormats.
    Black sparco 4 point harness.
    Carbon fiber harness bar.
    All plastic painted black.
    Carbon fiber airbag delete tray.
    Carbon fiber ball shift knob.
    Circuit Hero shifter extender.
    CTR guage cluster w/red led's.
    Red led's in instrument panel.
    Carbon fiber radio blockoff plate.
    CD deck relocated by cupholders/lights up red.

Wheels:

Polished Work Meister's.
    Front: 15x8 0 offset w/165/45/15 tires.
    Rear: 15x9 0 offset w/195/45/15 tires.
    Polished Muteki lugnuts.
    ARP extended wheel studs.
    White tire letters.

Yeah that's about it.

11. you have wonderful taste. :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Lol id be happy with one well-running vehicle hahah

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. I secretly hope that i come out to my car one day and its been rear-ended/totaled so i can pull the engine/tranny/harness/dash and take the insurance money and make this happen. I love my car and would be really bummed though, i think if i was to go this route id just buy the parts and keep my car. maybe when my e36 35.0 is done i ll look into doing this to a rabbit pickup

14. I would love to see that! :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Theres an 81 caddy for sale at a lot down the street from my house for $3600. Pristine blue paint, dual stacjs coming out the bed topper, excellent interior, diesel, 5 spd. I want it SO bad. Might pick it up with my xmas bonus in a few weeks if other finances r straight...

16. theres a few good ones around here too that i ve seen recently. They were lesss than 3600 though

17. 90's Impreza L Coupe. Gutted, swapped and caged.

18. I love hatchbacks. just like the way they look and feel. so, i want to build the quintessential hatch. A 1960's era morris mini, buy the kit online for an all wheel drive honda motor. hoping the develop the parts and pieces for k-series all wheel drive, and do a full ITB k20 build. maybe turbo instead. parking would be a snap, and it would be an absolute autocross monster.

19. A friend of mine has a old mini not sure the year think 70somethin with a 1300cc custom motor from some kinda streetbike he built and its making 230hp at the wheels and its gutted has a somewhat custom body weights like 1700lbs thing is fast as hell. Ill grab some pics next time i see it but its bad ass.

20. went to my girlfriend's parents' house for an early thanksgiving dinner yesterday and there was a different car sitting in front of her father's shop, a '55 chevy. i thought the nose was sitting kinda high and asked about it. her father has a 396 he rebuilt a little while ago thats going to go in it with a muncie 4 speed. i offered any assistance he might need, just for the chance to wrench on the quintessential american classic.

i may just have to marry this girl.