Whats Your Dream Build/project? Somewhat Realistic ;)

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by Deleted member 97913, Jun 9, 2013.

1. The construction of a thesis :D

2. I'd kill for a non rusted out 72 celica. Modeled after American muscle, just a lot more unique.
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kz0A3Nl2XuM&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DKz0A3Nl2XuM
    Need I say more?

3. #63 wutangclan420, Sep 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2013
    oh ho ho, this is literally all i think about.

First:
    Nissan 240sx S13 Silvia, upgrade turbo, coilovers, Volk TE37 wheels, exhaust, intake. Paint it bably blue, slam it. a big philadelphia eagles sticker on the back windsheild. Just the slightest big of neg camber, maybe 2-4 degrees. Get blue or green lights for behind the dash instruments.

Now the one ive always dreamed of....

97 Nissan Altima. 5 spd. That greenish purplish color thing. throw and SR20 in it. wheels tires exhaust etc etc. just perfect. not make it to flashy. a sleeper really

If you couldnt tell... Im a nissan guy

4. i want a 2jz ls400. pushing around 650hp to the wheels. vip look on a huge sedan and a sleeper= win. 

5. makin dreams a reality, checkin out a bimmer for the 5.0 swap tommorrow

6. Kombi with a gt3 running gear.

7. bought a e36 today, clean no rust with two t-5's and a 5.0 mustang engine and all the motormounts from e36v8 along with other goodies

8. VIDEOS PLEASE! That sounds badass man :D

9. i gotta find my digital camera, havent used it in ages and my phone is junk (flippone without a camera) also the 5.0 is currrently on a pallet and the engine bay is open waiting for it. My 325 is hungry for some v8 power.  I also gotta move stuff around in my barn to get a ncie spot for it to begin its transformation, im not sure what bay and area of the barn i want it and where i want to move stuff around so as of right now it sits on my trailer in a part of the barn

10. Ahh alright. That's still all exciting :D is the 5.0 from a fox or is it the new 5.0? Either way that thing's gonna kick ass

11. from an 89 its got 84k on it. The new modular engines are way too big, they require a lot of fabrication (i dont even know if someones done it yet, im sure someone has though)

12. #72 Jspec2ner, Sep 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2013
    Dream project huh?

sn95 v6 mustang converted into a v8.
    repainted with a 1.5 drop.

I dont know about you guys but paying v6 insurance when the car is converted into a v8 is a great feeling. 
    [just dont tell the insurance company, hehe]  :ey:  :lol:

I grew up looking at mustangs and grew extremely fond of them. I can clearly say that my dream became a reality because im in the process of doing this now. 

Im debating if i should start a thread about it. if i get enough positive feedback i might just do it.

Throw in a termi's 4.6 DOHC 4v and rock n roll ;)

14. 3.5swapped 4th gen nissan maxima, stillen supercharged with rebuilt internals, headers, exhaust, everything.

15. 1st gen Celica with a beams 3sge

FC 20b rx7 convertible

Mazda rx2 coupe

any older rotary actually

16. i wish more people would ask me this question...

2005 bmw e46 m3 convertible with red leather and a manual, not the gay smg

go thru all the suspension to make her handle like shes on rails, coilovers, swaybars, control arms, camber/toe kit, strut braces 
    a brembo or stoptech big brake kit
    real volk te37 rims with some supper sticky rubber
    shortshifter, flywheel, clutch
    for the engine just a nice headers back exhaust with cut outs to straight pipes, an intake, cobb accesport, highflow throttle body, bigger injectors and a bigger fuel pump. 
    all new speakers/headunit/wiring/one reasonable sub, no obnoxious shit
    maybe the csl front bumper, and nice little lip, small trunk spoiler, and a carbon rear diffuser, again nothing obnoxious

Other than that i would just baby it, fix all body/interior damage and have her shinning like she just rolled out of the dealership 24/7. not gonna buy one until i have a garage haha, never gonna see snow or rain.

Oh, and maybe a Dinan supercharger. but realistically anything past 450hp and your either gonna have too many tickets, or wrap it around a tree.

17. I like the sound of that minus it being a convertible. You seem to know your shit :)

18. well heres my baby. 
    [​IMG]

and i want to turn it into this
    [​IMG]

my original plans were a 1jz swap but due to how expensive any swap is in this car im going to turbo the stock 2jz-ge.

im leaning towards a holset HX40
    R154 tranny swap (currently automatic)
    welded dif
    BC racing coilovers
    stock TT supra brakes (budget big brake kit)
    TT supra pistons and head gasket
    aggressive cams but thats so far down the road i havent even really looked into it yet
    forward facing intake manifold (as apposed to the n/a 2jz over the top design)
    TRD supra front strut bar and what ever rear strut bar i can find

vertex body kit if im ever rich if not just stock body unless i can find a cheap 97+ stock body kit
    candy brandywine paint over black base coat
    [​IMG]

these tail lights
    [​IMG]

im aiming for about 450whp. wouldnt take too much work since im working with a 2jz, luckily its the older N/A so the only difference between my bottom end and a TT supra is pistons and head gasket. swap the pistons and head gasket from the supra turbo and i can run a lot of boost with proper supporting mods. unfortunately my car needs a lot of TLC before i can really start doing anything. motor desperately needs to be resealed and due to me being an idiot i need a new oil pan since i went righty loosy on my last oil change and stripped the pan.... id like to get all the parts together then just pull the motor and build it out of the car.

but before any of that i want a decent sub since my old one blew and ive been missing my boom boom.

19. #79 BlazeLE, Sep 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2013

make sure you get a 05 or newer. the trannys in the old ones were prone to breaking with around 400hp.

they make adapter plates for just about every decent tranny including the 350z. and you can use an R154 from the soarer and mk3 supra in japan, its a 5 speed rather than a 6 speed but you can get them for $700 rather than $2000+ and they're good to about 750whp.

now for some other builds that i will probably never do and some that i will definitely never do (short of winning the lottery anyway).

fox body mustang with a new 5.0 swapped in.
    FC rx7
    FD rx7
    ap1 s2000 (9k redline? yes please)
    04 cobra
    1jz swapped 91 soarer
    VIP LS430 on bags
    VIP GS300 with 2jz-gte swap on bags
    70 chavelle
    69 gto judge
    69 camaro
    some form of rat rod
    2jz s10 drift truck
    turbo GT3 RS
    turbo v12 vantage
    2000 toyota soarer
    2013 gt500

this isnt even like half the stuff id love to build lol.

20. fuuu stick with the push rod 5.0 and turbo it :devious: or go with a hard SC and intercooler. I've just seen so many INSANE 5.0's just ridiculous. I have love for the coyote but i love the sound of the old 5.0.