Whats Your Dream Build/project? Somewhat Realistic ;)

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by Deleted member 97913, Jun 9, 2013.

1. 69 charger r/t (440 not hemi), i found a decent one in cali but lost the auction for buying it, if i manage to get my hands on one, id probably supercharge it, swap out shocks springs and brakes from something more modern, then have the interior totally redone, with an audio system similar to my friend's golf (30,000 watt system, i'd probably stop at 20,000)

2. #202 Slinky5.56, Jun 13, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2017
    My current is an 04 G35. Stillen z tube kit, Z1 5/16" intake spacer with motordyne Mrev2 lower intake, Borla catback with a 100 shot from a Nitrous Express Mainline kit and tuned on Osiris. Youll probably never see 350whp from an NA VQ35. Mine dyno'd 268whp 251wtq all motor, 377whp 352wtq on the bottle. Im using a J&S knock interceptor, also from Z1, so no timing was taken out for the nitrous when it was tuned. The J&S box does my ignition timing on its own, -4 degrees the second I spray plus another 20 degrees as it monitors knock. Soon to start on a JZ project, been building Nissan and Hondas for the last 9 years with some DSM, Suby here and there with dash of rotary on the side. I'm dying to play with Toyota and ths go around, I have to break 1000. I dont care if it 1000.1whp but I have to break it once. Seeing as how I have an extra Precision 7675 on the shelf at my shop I'm seeing an E85 project on a Fueltech FT400 system coming up.

3. You can put a Nissan cd009 6spd behind a JZ with a collins bellhousing adapter for about 1500. Much cheaper than an R154 or V160

4. Fixing up a Chevy Vanguard camper van right now, it has a bed/couch, fridge, freezer, porti potty, 3 burner propane stove and water tanks. Needs some new exhaust piping and minor issues. The key doesn't open the fresh water tank though. I'm hoping to throw a battery or two in it and charge them via solar panels and live off grid/travel in it

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. You did a great job on that...nice and clean look. I am partial to Chevey'so a buble top 1960-61 bel air has been on my mind for awhile. In 2.5 years I will have one.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Infininti is total tit's I had an FX 35 incredible lines just a pure design. If you notice all of the high line car's in that class,Jags,Bmw,share that design. You got yourself a jap zero man...

7. Next car would be an 07-13 mercedes s class, or a c5 corvette.

8. Oh man this project has some ups and downs, van is dead today & won't even turn over. Need to do a carburetor spray, check all the fluids and electrical, maybe new spark plugs & starter. I keep putting money into it, hopefully my truck will sell soon and that would take all of the stress out of a nearly empty bank account!

9. Dream build? Lol look up a formula off-road car...
    Up here in MN you just need a body and a title and they don't question any thing else other then mileage for the most part... soooo....
    Dream would be building an off-road beast of a 67 ford fairlane that's street legal....

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. 1959 Cadillac Eldorado ... Gutted and rebuilt as fully electric.

1959-cadillac-eldora-29_800x0w.jpg

1959 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz.jpg