Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

whats your "discipline"?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GillyTHEkid, Jul 11, 2011.

1. the title is the only way i could think of putting it but what i specifically mean is what do you do to, conserve weed, prevent over smoking, ect?

personally i have a limited budget but i will start lifeguarding this week so that will change a little but i limit myself to one bowl/ joint a day and i stopped smoking at night.

one bowl can get my pretty stoned depending on the strain. my tolerance stays moderate ill just get sick of blazing so ill stop for a few days.

i stopped smoking at night because i began to develop a dependency. it became difficult to sleep if i wasnt high and i think ive finally broken that spell.

so blades, whts your limitations?

2. i have no limitations im the next wiz khalifa

3. if i placed limits on myself i would be doing it wrong.

4. Get a vape, it'll save you bud/money. I just got a MFLB about two weeks ago. Haven't been able to find any bud so I've just been packing kief bowls. :D I had a real nice collection from freshman year.

5. I too gained the night-time dependency. I got so desperate that I scraped the insides of my medicine bottles to get any excess weed, scraped my pipes, and smashed it into a ball just to goto sleep.

I got rid of that "habit/crack head like addiction" though.

6. I just smoke every few hours. When the zip is gone, that's when I'll kick myself for not conserving, and then I'll be dry for a few days.

7. I too gained the night-time dependency. I got so desperate that I scraped the insides of my medicine bottles to get any excess weed, scraped my pipes, and smashed it into a ball just to goto sleep.

I got rid of that "habit/crack head like addiction" though.

8. I'm a daily user at night normally. I've never had to deal with the psychological dependency. I quit cold turkey about once every three or four months and never have any problems luckily.

The MFLB has been my biggest money saver. I love that damn thing.

Also I limit myself to one trench a night.

9. make sure I got enough weed :D

10. If you're worried about it, then buy in smaller quantities. It sucks to keep going back to the dispensary or your dealer so you'll learn to limit yourself more and also be a bit more conservative. Works for me whenever my pockets are drained

11. No limit. If you gotta limit yourself then you just can't smoke. Straight up.

12. I set spending limits as well, but eventually my tolerance gets too high i need to keep using more bud per session, meaning ill have to spend more money. What I need to do is set smoking limits for the day, and make sure i only take that amount out for the day.

13. i can see y he wants some sort of discipline tho cuz it sux not having anymore left

14. Yeah I always used to smoke at night to fall asleep. Now I just drink a bit and its good enough. And in some sense saves money. But tbh I just smoke if I want to, and don't if I don't want to. Not really like I'm limiting myself