Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's YOUR definition of Wake and Bake.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dryice, Nov 25, 2008.

1. I've argued this with a lot of people and it seems like the term wake and bake is used very loosely.

I'd personally say that it's smoking within a half hour of waking up. I've had friends that have gone up to an hour after waking up and called it a wake and bake, but I also have die-hard friends that define it as pretty much as soon as you get out of bed you're toking up.

So Grasscity, how do you define wake and bake?

2. wake and bake= when you wake your sparkin man:smoke:

3. I can't smoke right out of bed. It fucks my whole day up. I can't seem to do anything.

Sometimes I smoke within an hour, but 90% of the time it's 0h:45m-0h:59min when I first smoke.....if I smoke that early anyways.

4. my definition is,

the lighter goes on before i open my eyes and lungs fulla smoke before i know what time it is

5. My friends and I consider wake and baking smoking pretty much as soon as you wake up.
    So, I'd say within the first 10 minutes of waking up.

6. roll out of bed, trip over some shit, grab a piece and hit the shit out of it.

7. I've always thought of it as smoking before you're out of bed. Or at least within 10 minutes if you can't reach your stash from bed...lol.
    Can't say I've had the pleasure quite yet...but lookin forward to it.

8. Same. But one day we were chillin at a friends house and he said he was gonna save the rest so we could wake and bake. So both of us wake up, he was already awake, and were like alright fill the bowl. And he was like it's too early. And he wanted to wait like two hours..... So we peaced out.

9. Within a hour IMO.

10. i keep my stash by my bedside...so i wake up and pick up my piece, preloaded from the night before, and spark it up. when im finish i had it to my girlfriend and she smokes. we usually have our first bowl of the morning before anyone of our feet touch the ground. Sometimes she or I will wake up in the middle of the night have a bowl then go right back to sleep..

so my wake and bake definition is: before your feet hit the floor you have a bowl

11. I say within an hour.....

12. In my circles we're waking and baking if it's within like an hour and a half of waking up.

13. Generally I consider it just toking up anytime before typical morning activities like brushing your teeth , changing clothes , taking a shower , eating breakfast

14. I like that definition.

Whenever I spend weekends at my friends' apartment we always wake n bake. Since we smoke together we wait till everyone's up, toss a video game in, and pass around the bong.

At home I have my bowl, lighter, and weed on my desk (next to my bed). I turn on the tv, pack it, fire it up, and then get out from under the covers. :hello:

15. Traditional Wake & Bake

Wake up.

Smoke a Cig.

Go get Dutch.

Also, get Chocolate Nesquick.

Roll up dutch.

Blaze.

Drink Nesquick.

16. Within an hour of waking up.

17. THAT is a wake-n-bake.

18. die hard like me says:

pre-load bowl night before

have bowl next to bed

upon opening eyes from slumber, commence to toke.

i set my ipod system to wake me up with a reggae mix so i'm jamming and toking within seconds of waking up.
    i feel great the rest of the day :hello::hello::hello::smoke::smoke::smoke:

19. I love doing this! Nothing better than shaking off those morning cobwebs by smoking a bowl before you get out of bed.

I think that a wake-n-bake means that the first thing you do in the morning is smoke, going to the bathroom does not count because its not like you can help that.

Get up, get high...start the day

20. wooooooooooooooooooord:smoke: