Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's your definition of a heavy smoker?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MightyWallet, Aug 28, 2011.

1. Hey guys, just curious bout a couple things.

What do you define as heavy smoking? Every single day or every other day with large amounts? Something completely different?

Also, would you consider me to be a heavy smoker? I smoke every night, about .2-.3 grams in one bowl outta my pipe, and here and there inbetween smoking with friends. We generally tend to smoke about a gram or two between atleast 3 people. Would you define me as a heavy smoker or not? :eek:

Thanks for the input guys! :)

Edit: Also, tell us how much you smoke!

2. A person who literally smokes all day...i'm talking over 10 grams or so.

3. no.... not heavy at all. i don't consider myself a heavy smoker and i blow through about 2 grams a day if i have myself a zipp

4. I would say u are if ur constantly high all day...which i do on occasion but not every week.

5. i consider myself a heavy smoker......i smoke 3.5 + everyday.....dank $60 a eighth...

6. If you're high for more than, say, 25% of the day, you're a heavy smoker. I wouldn't say people who smoke at the end of a day to unwind are heavy smokers. My idea of a heavy smoker is fit by one dealer I know. His RooR is always on his nightstand; he smokes a bowl before he gets out of bed, a bowl after a shower, a bowl before breakfast, a bowl after breakfast, etc etc.. all god damn day. THAT'S a heavy smoker. Someone who has to sit and think hard to discover when the last time they were sober was.

7. I consider a heavy toker someone who's high all day, every day. :cool:

In all seriousness though who gives if you're a heavy smoker? Nothing wrong with it unless you let there be something wrong with it...

8. I consider my self on the low end of being a heavy smoker, about 2oz a month.

9. I consider myself a heavy smoker... and pretty much everyone in this thread. it's alight though, we're here because of that lol

I smoke up to a gram a day. idk about parties it can get up there on the weekends

10. If you're smoking habits resemble the bagel bites commercials, you might be a heavy smoker. "Smoking in the morning, smoking in the evening, smoking before supper time. It's MJ on a bagel, you can eat it anytime."...or something like that. :D

11. Someone that weighs 225 lbs + and smokes weed.

12. a friend with weed is a friend indeed :smoke:

13. [​IMG]

14. Heavy smoker to me is someone who smokes pretty much every day.

I'm no where near that, I'm once or twice a week/two weeks.

15. i think if u avg 2+ times a day. i avg about 3 times a day and ive been told multiple times im a heavy smoker, and once a day doesnt seem like enough to be heavy

16. I used to think smoking 3 times a day was a heavy smoker, but it is so goddamn easy to do that. I can put ice in my bong, grind up some snaps, and get high within 10 minutes. Before my t-break I would blaze when I got home from work, when I woke up from my nap, after I workout, and multiple times at night.

I would say an 1/8 a week + is a heavy smoker

17. so .7g a day is a lot? that's like....1 doob, or 2 bowls...or a few nice bong rips. I don't consider that heavy

I'd say like 2.5g-3.5g+ a day would be pretty heavy. If I could afford it (and wasn't on probation), I'd smoke an eighth a day no problem, 5-6 nice size joints. That'd be sweet.

18. I thought that 1/8 was 1.7g but I guess I still wouldn't consider that heavy. As for bowls an 1/8 is like 15 bowls for me atleast (maybe I have a small bowl :D). But in Utah typically a 1/4 of some bomb runs about $90-100, I would honestly consider that heavy if you're smoking that much a week. That is approximately $400 a month, which is too much to spend on a flower imo.:eek: Only way I would smoke that much is if I had a high as fuck tolerance and grew my own bud.