Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's your dealer like?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BongmanB, Mar 27, 2013.

1. #1 BongmanB, Mar 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2013
    Take the poll above and smoke on! Feel free to Discuss It below!

1. Does he/she Invite you in and smoke you out?

2. Does he/she shy and just give you the herb with little conversation?

3. Is he/she a close friend?

4. Does he/she rip you off because they know you can't get it anywhere else?

5. Do you use a dispensary?

6. Are you your own dealer and grow your own

2. 1. Does he/she Invite you in and smoke you out?
    hell yeah :D

yes lol true

no but were in touch and stuff because hes not a "Dealer" hes more of a guy i met that just does me a favor and gets me weed.... he doesnt sell to other people... just himself and i.

not at all, the whole country where i live is pretty dry but he takes care of me.... and certainly doesnt take advantage.

nope... just my guy...
    6. Are you your own dealer and grow your own
    nope atleast not right now ;)

3. My dealer was introduced to me by an old work friend before I left for university. He is probably mid 40s or older, black, and on the heavier side. He can be a little slow at times, but he has a good heart from what I can tell. He has only shorted me once, but it was slight and due to me picking up after a major holiday when he was most likely out of the stuff. We usually just exchange money for herb and part ways with minimal small talk. I'm a skinny white 20 year old male in a bad neighborhood when picking up, I don't think I would go to smoke with him anywhere out of fear.

4. My dealer's my best friend who I went to school with so yeah. He started dealing when he was 16. His parent shifts stuff too so he usually just does that. Works out pretty fucking good!

5. 1. Does he/she Invite you in and smoke you out?
    - My dealer has smoked me out once, but that's it.

-Nah we chat, chill for a few minutes

Nah, a guy I met a work, who became my drug dealer

Nope! A real honest man for a drug dealer. I can front him $300 and trust him to bring it back

All of the ones in my area were shut the fuck down.

6. Are you your own dealer and grow your own?
    I could, but my girlfriend is extremely paranoid about anything and everything.

6. 1. Does he/she Invite you in and smoke you out? Nope, he don't smoke. We drink though!

2. Does he/she shy and just give you the herb with little conversation? Depends on if I'm picking it up or dropping it off. Sometimes I chill at his house for a few hours. If he drops off, he picks me up and we ride around the block and talk.

3. Is he/she a close friend? Knew him from a girl that used to be an ex kinda. Then he started selling to me and we became real close.

4. Does he/she rip you off because they know you can't get it anywhere else? Not at all, he skimps other people besides me and a buddy. He hooks us up!

5. Do you use a dispensary? Nopeeee, Pennsylvania is still illegal ;(

6. Are you your own dealer and grow your own this summer I will be, well croptober!

7. my dealers been my best friend since grade 1 lol
    usually when i grip off him we blaze for abit and smoke hookah

8. This is sort of lengthy.

My dealer is my friend tgat i met freshman year in high school. He has always smokes, but i havnt started until senior year, last year. We always saw each other and talked often, but since we graduated i barely see him and i only talk to him when i need weed, and im sort of always hesitent about hitting him up when im dry. Since i dont see him much it feels weird texting him to bring some by. But back to ur thread, wen he drops off i usually invite him in for ten minutes and then he " has to go". I smoke with him sometimes but he doesnt stay long.. I guess friendships fade even when u dont want them to

9. Close friend who always has good weed. Can't go wrong.